List Mgmt. 2016 Draft discussion - PSD & RD Monday, Nov 28 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

We took 2 the year before, one being a project KPF. I'd have no worries about moving this years on.

It's pretty clear we've built our list through the draft well - I'd think unless theres a good player under 25 available we should go back to the draft.

Jones, Vince and Lewis will all be gone in the next 3 years.

It's pretty clear we've built our list through the draft well - I'd think unless theres a good player under 25 available we should go back to the draft.

Jones , Vince and Lewis will all be gone in the next 3 years.

Please don't make me sad. :(

Please don't make me sad. :(
He's only 29 and is in career-best form. Plus it's now clear that he can play off a half back flank too.

Hopefully he plays another 20 games this year (including a final) then it'll be mid-2020 when he hits the big 300 and will break the games record by end of 2020.

He's only 29 and is in career-best form. Plus it's now clear that he can play off a half back flank too.

Hopefully he plays another 20 games this year (including a final) then it'll be mid-2020 when he hits the big 300 and will break the games record by end of 2020.

I like you.

Didn't realise Jones was 29, doesn't seem that long somehow. We really need to play some finals for him then, deserves it big time.

Jones, Vince and Lewis will all be gone in the next 3 years.
I don't disagree that our inside mid depth needs to continually be replenished, but in 3 years time I expect to have won a flag. To do that we need luck and a few extra peices.

As an example. Cyril Rioli would be an epic pick up. Exactly what we need. He and Jeffry would be a nightmare once the ball hit the deck.

I don't see why lever would leave, it's like someone from the crows board saying they would offer us their first Kent and we would take it.

I do think the Hawks would be open to a trade as someone mentioned before. They have no picks at all for 2 years so might be able to offer a first and 3rd for someone.
I'd give a first for Issac Smith

And then on, assuming he plays all 25 games per year for the next 6 seasons, he'll pass Boomer as the games record holder as well. Go Chunk.

I don't see why lever would leave, it's like someone from the crows board saying they would offer us their first Kent and we would take it.

I do think the Hawks would be open to a trade as someone mentioned before. They have no picks at all for 2 years so might be able to offer a first and 3rd for someone.
I'd give a first for Issac Smith

Smith = the outside pace and class we need

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had lunch with mate from GWS today. Don't want to speculate or start anything which may not come about. just out of interest, any thoughts on matt Kennedy, I haven't seen a lot of him.

Had lunch with mate from GWS today. Don't want to speculate or start anything which may not come about. just out of interest, any thoughts on matt Kennedy, I haven't seen a lot of him.

Big, tough inside mid from the GWS Academy. Loved him in his draft year but he's struggled to get senior opportunities due to their stacked midfield. Would be a great get, imo, although we do have a fair few inside mids...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back