Backfire 2016 Draft....Sam Powell-Pepper>>>>>>Everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Beats28772

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 22, 2013
Event Horizon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He slipped through to pick #18 and we got him, and this play speaks for itself doesn't it?
giphy.gif

Please feel free to post your anos soreness below vvvvvv

I thought he looked ordinary to be honest. He might want to cut his fringe so that he's focusing on the play rather than flicking his hair sideways every 10 seconds.

Sam Powell-Pepper>>>>>>Gallucci
ill let you have that one. You guys are so desperate for a glimmer of hope you're banking on your drug cheat ruckman who hasn't played a game in a year and wasn't much good for you in the first place.

And a kid that a dozen clubs thought wasn't worth an early pick to dominate your midfield.

When he's not giving away free kicks and handballing to nobody, he might play okay.

Fair play though, you guys have seemed to move on from Dixon and realize that's a bust.

Maybe Kochie can check the contract on the trade deal to see if you have a claim under consumer protection.

Sam Powell-Pepper>>>>>>Gallucci
Long term career.

Simpkin > Pepper

Pepper is going to be a very good player, you got an absolute bargain.

The 2016 draft produced a heap of midfield talent.

ill let you have that one. You guys are so desperate for a glimmer of hope you're banking on your drug cheat ruckman who hasn't played a game in a year and wasn't much good for you in the first place.

And a kid that a dozen clubs thought wasn't worth an early pick to dominate your midfield.

When he's not giving away free kicks and handballing to nobody, he might play okay.

Fair play though, you guys have seemed to move on from Dixon and realize that's a bust.

Maybe Kochie can check the contract on the trade deal to see if you have a claim under consumer protection.
Seems everything with you lot is about Kochie or China. A little sad in my book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got the better brother too. Watch this space we'll be looking to reunite the boys..

View attachment 344917
Please do and give us a pick in return.

Joe Atley is a long term project, but could end up easily being a better than his brother. Shaun shits me with his inconsistentency and lack of footy smarts.

I was keen on getting Joe or Dylan Clarke late in the draft for north.

Hmm - Congrats, he's a beast - with SPP on your list Abort Adelaide will surely climb to about 10th. In a few years he'll go back home to WA.

Please do and give us a pick in return.

Joe Atley is a long term project, but could end up easily being a better than his brother. Shaun shits me with his inconsistentency and lack of footy smarts.

I was keen on getting Joe or Dylan Clarke late in the draft for north.
Any takers for Lobbe or perhaps Toumpas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back