2016 Draft Sliders

Remove this Banner Ad

But it raises a good point about "risk"...So many say English is a risk cause still need to develop, Berry definately has had significant interruptions and could be a risk (though his combine was excellent and above the other supposed guns). SPS is a risk too in my opinion because of the relation with back and hamstrings problems going together. One would expect most of the top ten to be good enough and ready to role out a significant number of games in 2017 so the risk of them not being able to achieve this surely has to come into it.. Powell Pepper I think is a low risk and great selection say somewhere between 6-18

Reckon Ryan will slide. Bulldogs unlikely to go for him at 18 from what I can tell.

Marshall might slide, hopefully to Essendon's pick 20 :D

He could. Seems like port (17) dogs (18) and essendon (20) are around where he might go.

He could. Seems like port (17) dogs (18) and essendon (20) are around where he might go.
Reckon Port go Battle. I'd be happy if both Florent and Marshall were available at the Bulldogs pick, saves us the choice (I see Sydney going for Macreadie/Sproule)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is how I see the lions supporters reacting to getting McClug

pWvVXCZ.gif

Bolton & Graham caught us off-guard. Decent slides.
You picked them so I hope you weren't off guard.

Both went were they were about expected I think. Bolton's very good, but a genuine small forward without a lot of midfield production rarely goes top 25.

Graham was rated more 40-60 until the rumours of Brisbane taking him in the 20's bobbed up.

You picked them so I hope you weren't off guard.

Both went were they were about expected I think. Bolton's very good, but a genuine small forward without a lot of midfield production rarely goes top 25.

Graham was rated more 40-60 until the rumours of Brisbane taking him in the 20's bobbed up.

Show me a phantom with either where they ended up. But appreciate the intended anti-temerity of your post :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back