List Mgmt. 2016 Draft/Trade/Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it'd be basically pick 18 and a player we don't need for a gun inside mid with elite hands? Where do I ******* sign? :

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outside speed and run? Yeah your right we don't need that. ....what games have you been watching? Also we are at a disadvantage if he nominates Hawks so in light of that I think it's a reasonable deal. What do you think would be fair?

Last edited:
Outside speed and run? Yeah your right we don't need that. ....what games have you been watching? Also we are at a disadvantage if he nominates Hawks so in light of that I think it's a reasonable deal. What do you think would be fair?

Jetta was fast too, barely showed up most games. Don't care if he nominates them or not it's still a s**t trade.

If we let him hold us to ransom we're idiots.

Surely fringe players such as Robinson and Lloyd could be trade bait, as well as established players like Reid, Towers and Mitchell.

Mitchell is surely gone, but we can certainly do better than Reid & Towers. I don't expect Robinson & Lloyd to go anywhere, but you never know. We surprisingly moved on Buchanan, Dempster and Schneider one year, so who knows.

I expect that this year will be the last for Richards & McGlynn.

Michael Talia will likely be one of the worst recruits for us in recent seasons, on account of his perma-crocked foot and half a game for the season. Given us slightly more than AJ this season - nothing.

Surely fringe players such as Robinson and Lloyd could be trade bait, as well as established players like Reid, Towers and Mitchell.

Mitchell is surely gone, but we can certainly do better than Reid & Towers. I don't expect Robinson & Lloyd to go anywhere, but you never know. We surprisingly moved on Buchanan, Dempster and Schneider one year, so who knows.

Michael Talia will likely be one of the worst recruits for us in recent seasons, on account of his perma-crocked foot and half a game for the season. Given us slightly more than AJ this season - nothing.
Optimism isn't your strong point is it?

Would be if Reid wasn't a waste of space ans Talia didn't turn out to be a dud trade.
How is Talia a dud trade, just like Reid, he's injured! It's not like he (they) signed a contract, turned up at round 1 and went 'f*** this, I'm gonna get myself an injury, sit back in the stands and count the cash'! Now, if they were playing in the same form as one of our captains, then you'd say they were duds!

I mean i know we are light on depth on AFL proven players but you wanna make it non-existent? Lloyd, Reid, Towers are worth much more than what we will get for them which will be nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talia got the same foot injury that Dane Swan got in the same game. That kind of injury is a freak injury and not something we can judge him on as to being a dud. Also Robinson has missed the bulk of the season with a broken collarbone, but had shown before that he was worth putting time into.

Freak impact injuries happen

if talia turns out to be a good chb and has a 5-10 year career is it still a dud trade? Or does it have to pay dividends in 4 months to be worth it?
He's in the same bucket as Tippet, Carlisle, Lovett-Murray and Yarran. It wasn't a bad trade because we didnt give up much, but at the same time has been a waste of space because he gave us nothing when he played and has been injured since. Our defensive depth was exposed for a while because of it, and it still is.

Freak injury, yes absolutely, but still, nothing.

He gave us nothing when he played 3/4 of a game which accordingly can define a career...id tell his brother, but he probably already did!

He's in the same bucket as Tippet, Carlisle, Lovett-Murray and Yarran. It wasn't a bad trade because we didnt give up much, but at the same time has been a waste of space because he gave us nothing when he played and has been injured since. Our defensive depth was exposed for a while because of it, and it still is.

Talia played 1 game of football.

Michael Talia

QLodW_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

Michael Talia

QLodW_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg
Yeah yeah yeah. Was waiting for this from you. We all know your opinion on him before all this crap. Hope he stays, gets himself right and forces his way back into the team.

Mate if you consider tippet a bad trade you've lost it, he was monumental for us this year an most of his time with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back