List Mgmt. 2016 Draft/Trade/Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, what does everyone think about targetting a few of the GWS mids, maybe a Paul Ahern or Barrett, etc?
rather steele or marchbank depending on where horse sees mills playing. If hes keeping him half back then go for steele. Marchbank could replace mills if he goes to the midfield.

They'll all be guns I expect, but none of them have the combination of pace and foot skills. We're too one dimensional. We need to add pace and foot skills.

I don't know. We aren't the fastest nor the cleanest. But our losses in the midfield this year have almost always come from only a few of our five best mids standing up. I like the idea of just adding another mid or two who can get in and win the hard balls even if it's ugly. Similar to the Bulldogs this year

rather steele or marchbank depending on where horse sees mills playing. If hes keeping him half back then go for steele. Marchbank could replace mills if he goes to the midfield.

I'd be happy not getting Steele. Would cost the farm for purely a role player. No thanks. Marchbank would be perfect but he's going to Victoria or staying with GWS.

Ahern could be worth at least enquiring about, gut runner who uses the ball well.

I'd be happy not getting Steele. Would cost the farm for purely a role player. No thanks. Marchbank would be perfect but he's going to Victoria or staying with GWS.

Ahern could be worth at least enquiring about, gut runner who uses the ball well.
Would steele really cost that much though? ive been big on Hombsch from port too. Either marchbank or hombsch coming off half back would be awesome

Would steele really cost that much though? ive been big on Hombsch from port too. Either marchbank or hombsch coming off half back would be awesome

Hombsch is probably in the top few of "not for sale" players at Port. Won't happen. Steele is going to cost our first bare minimum and this draft has better players in my view

View attachment 277753

That's playing as a high half forward/wing. Not awful. And that round 10 game was in rubbish weather. At 193 cm and 88kg (believe it or not, that's taller than Cripps), I still maintain he'd be a good get for when Buddy and Tip depart.

I didn't think that was possible?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well damn. Was an uphill battle to sign him and would have been a dream anyway. Oh well the swans will do another mattner/richards/laidler.

And the avalanche of morons has reminded me just how insufferable Essendon supporters are...I hope the cheating filth are bottom 4 next year.

The Bombers fans have turned into the worst kind of Hawks supporters. Delusional, entitled. Getting excited about putting almost the same team on the park that wasn't good enough before (& they were on the PED's). LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back