Not open for further replies.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
No.

When he took on Mills 50 out from goals lost the ball. The turnover resulted in a goal at the other end of the ground in the fourth quarter. No longer aware of his limitations being forced to retire after 21 seasons is fair enough.

We already have Papley playing well as a small forward and the only way for him to improve is with more experience. No point pushing him back to the NEAFL for a year.

BigAnton

Debutant
Oct 22, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
I've heard a few rumours we're into Dylan Buckley from Carlton. If Titch is going to leave I wouldn't mind Buckley

- Has had a great second half of the season
- Has good foot skills and some toe
- Can play through the midfield and has pace
- Only averages 12.1 disposals but with our midfield depth, he will learn from the best and could average 19-20+ disposals

Thoughts?

landers

Debutant
Mar 27, 2007
QLD
AFL Club
Sydney
Yea I don't see Harvey as a player/coach like Johnson his not a good leader plays one way football and would take spot of kid and hurt the development of the team rather than help. Dal might be better fit at that role maybe back at Saints.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I've merged the Brent Harvey thread with our existing list management thread.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Southampton FC
I've heard a few rumours we're into Dylan Buckley from Carlton. If Titch is going to leave I wouldn't mind Buckley

- Has had a great second half of the season
- Has good foot skills and some toe
- Can play through the midfield and has pace
- Only averages 12.1 disposals but with our midfield depth, he will learn from the best and could average 19-20+ disposals

Thoughts?

Fairly meh.

Could be handy depth but do not see him as a walk up best 22

Dan87

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Hanley has dropped his form when he should be peaking career wise. Attitude slump. Rebuilding team. Keeps popping in my head.

Targeting Pearce Hanley with T Mitchell capital would be a terrific move Swannies. Great list fit and I feel he's gettable.

Hanley has dropped his form when he should be peaking career wise. Attitude slump. Rebuilding team. Keeps popping in my head.

Targeting Pearce Hanley with T Mitchell capital would be a terrific move Swannies. Great list fit and I feel he's gettable.

His body is cooked which is a shame.

Should we get Shultz as a DFA so Sam doesnt have to take the best defender in the NEAFL next year and can keep developing

Would be cheap

Sign Pertrie as well then he can be a NEAFL swingman

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
can i drive him to the airport?

So you can spend some quality time with him before he leaves? It's ok I know how you feel, we are always hardest on the ones we love.

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
havent you worked it out yet.... I AM CAL

You want to drive yourself to the airport?

I think I may have derailed another thread... oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back