List Mgmt. 2016 Draft, Trades and Retirements Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petrie is of fantastic character so would be a great leader in the reserves if not needed in the ones. His nick name isn't 'The Dish' for nothing. He is the standout ruck insurance on the market for us
step away from the keyboard

FYI pigs can fly
yes they can

david-madden-flight-captain-eddie-mcguire-magpies-president-and-nel-picture-id52907326

Petrie is of fantastic character so would be a great leader in the reserves if not needed in the ones. His nick name isn't 'The Dish' for nothing. He is the standout ruck insurance on the market for us
Becauae ruck depth is exactly what we need with only Tip, Naisy, Sinkers, Reid, Galloway...

Finally the bandwagon is building. I like the cut of your jib young fella.

step away from the keyboard

Pffft. Get on while you can. Spare seats filling up fast.

doona it is happening.....

I suspect we've offered minimum wage for both X and Towers, or near enough to it. Both could accept that or refuse it and try their luck in the draft. no doubt that was behind the decision to advise x was on the market and i suspect towers' management is dipping toes in the water as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id be happy with either barlow or clancee...both could add something.

As long as we get best availible who can kick at 9 and then drafy for needs at 19(either kpf or kpd i will be happy.

Dont stress about the ruck situation, just when it looks dire, we always find a solution..Who knows we may do something crazy and unthinkable and recruit a canadian rugby player

Dont stress about the ruck situation, just when it looks dire, we always find a solution..Who knows we may do something crazy and unthinkable and recruit a canadian rugby player

Just get rid of the ruckman, get someone to stand there like a tree, concede the tap and win the clearance by sharking all the taps. We did this when we played D-rex and chambers years ago. Who needs ruckman pfft.

id be happy with either barlow or clancee...both could add something.

As long as we get best availible who can kick at 9 and then drafy for needs at 19(either kpf or kpd i will be happy.

Seriously every DFA you jump at.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reid has previously been used in the ruck & could be used around the ground now & then if required. I'm not saying it's a good option I'm saying it's an option (based on past history).
If we use Reid ever as a ruck option around the ground, we should forfeit the match.

Reid has previously been used in the ruck & could be used around the ground now & then if required. I'm not saying it's a good option I'm saying it's an option (based on past history).
Don't think he has ever had a hit out to advantage and those calves won't handle walking the dogs let alone a stint in the ruck. Put a line through that option

Really surprises me we don't find the 150K or whatever to keep towers for 2 more years.

2015 finals did happen

Hopefully it's going towards a 4 year deal for Zak Jones (reckon Heeney and Kennedy are sorted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back