List Mgmt. 2016 Draft, Trades and Retirements Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be in the side round 1
Me too. Lets start a campaign. Get deano back in the 22 where he belongs

He definitely will be in the side round 1, unless he gets injured. Since getting drafted, he has improved each year and I have a feeling he can actually get that consistency from mid year into his game over the course of a season.

He definitely will be in the side round 1, unless he gets injured. Since getting drafted, he has improved each year and I have a feeling he can actually get that consistency from mid year into his game over the course of a season.

Massive opportunity
Felt he got treated harshly at times

Though longmire needs a whipping boy and tom is gone

Me too. Lets start a campaign. Get deano back in the 22 where he belongs
Deano to take over X. or Heeney's role in the forward as the pseudo marking/tall forward. He can't make a bad decision if all he has to do is mark and kick goals! Should appease both his lovers and haters!!!!

He also did that pretty well as our only key forward against Freo in 2015. In all honesty, he's quick, good aggression, makes good choices when he doesn't think (yes it's true) and has a decent disposal. Half forward flank running off of Reid & Franklin is his to take

Deano to take over X. or Heeney's role in the forward as the pseudo marking/tall forward. He can't make a bad decision if all he has to do is mark and kick goals! Should appease both his lovers and haters!!!!

He also did that pretty well as our only key forward against Freo in 2015. In all honesty, he's quick, good aggression, makes good choices when he doesn't think (yes it's true) and has a decent disposal. Half forward flank running off of Reid & Franklin is his to take
Reid? Who's that? It's been so long....

Reid? Who's that? It's been so long....

1fi4nl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I got frustrated by Towers last year, I thought he was very unlucky to get dropped for McGlynn late in the year. Said it at the time I'd have stuck with Towers just purely for the purpose of not having our forward line be too small. Towers for all of his lack in confidence and bad decisions provides size, athleticism and run that we could have used.

I expect him to be in the side in round 1.

As much as I got frustrated by Towers last year, I thought he was very unlucky to get dropped for McGlynn late in the year. Said it at the time I'd have stuck with Towers just purely for the purpose of not having our forward line be too small. Towers for all of his lack in confidence and bad decisions provides size, athleticism and run that we could have used.

Mcglynns game against richmond was overly rated by the club, hurt towers

Mcglynns game against richmond was overly rated by the club, hurt towers

Yes, and unfortunately anyone would have scored goals against Richmond that day. That said Towers didn't help himself a few times during the year. However I expect him to play early in 2017, after that it is up to him.

Then he will be probably out of it by round 3 to bring in someone else that perhaps may be better than him but actually offers less.

Credit to Towers, the fact he'll be on an AFL list at 29 in 2018 despite probably having played less than 50 games is one of the most remarkable con-jobs pulled in recent times and it seems he has everyone fooled.
So when's this massive potential performing spike coming? How many more draftees are going to overtake him this year? A forward that averaged less than a goal a game and less than 2 tackles a game, that's why he was friggin dropped. The thought he would've made any difference to the finals results is laughable. He's a fringe player/place holder at best, Horse rewards his form then realises why he was in the reserves in the first place, it's a never ending circle.

Credit to Towers, the fact he'll be on an AFL list at 29 in 2018 despite probably having played less than 50 games is one of the most remarkable con-jobs pulled in recent times and it seems he has everyone fooled.
So when's this massive potential performing spike coming? How many more draftees are going to overtake him this year? A forward that averaged less than a goal a game and less than 2 tackles a game, that's why he was friggin dropped. The thought he would've made any difference to the finals results is laughable. He's a fringe player/place holder at best, Horse rewards his form then realises why he was in the reserves in the first place, it's a never ending circle.

Hope they dont use this for his player profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back