List Mgmt. 2016 Draft, Trading and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way did anybody here know what deboer did that cause Ross put him as non playing emergency all the time. I think he still be useful in afl for team like gold coast and brisbane . Cant believe the treatment he get compare to suban, gu and clarke .

Yeah it's hard to fathom isn't it. He's the same age as Suban and was voted best clubman 2 years running a couple of years ago.
Has obvious limitations but I'd take his 20-30m passes where he may turn it over 1 out of 5 compared to Suban's head down drive the ball 55m to nobody and then his 1 laces out pass to a chest of a team mate.
I'm beyond understanding Suban playing.
I'm hoping its to possibly realise some sort of value for him, along with Mayne, Mzungu, Clarke and Ibbo playing.
Maybe they'll keep DeBoer as depth if this scenario plays out.
Who knows?

At this point of the year it's definitely less of best 22. It's more about the imminent trade period and extracting value. Hard to value players if you play them in the WAFL.

By the way did anybody here know what deboer did that cause Ross put him as non playing emergency all the time. I think he still be useful in afl for team like gold coast and brisbane . Cant believe the treatment he get compare to suban, gu and clarke .

Meima am a big fan of Deboer just unfortunately his kicking is so bad but still think he offers alot of hardness and leadership to a club like Goldy or Brisbane would be ideal hope he gets another chance.

Meima am a big fan of Deboer just unfortunately his kicking is so bad but still think he offers alot of hardness and leadership to a club like Goldy or Brisbane would be ideal hope he gets another chance.
I think deboer prove enough in wafl as inside mid and consistency to play for pav 350 with barlow injuries. Suban can take a rest , i dont want him to go to peel either . He is showing bad example for the kids in peel .

Yesterdays stats, both English and Goddard played reserves.
English (204cm 84kgs) 31HO 6K 10HB 2M 4T and 1 goal.
Goddard (202cm 95kgs) 44 HO 1K 6HB 3M 1T

Colts
SPS (181cm 76kgs) 24K 8HB 6M 3I50 0.3
Bolton (177cm 67kgs) 16K 7HB 6M 2T 3I50 1.4 (13 goals from 8 games)
Jimmy Miller (195cm 90kgs)6H0 6K 10HB 3M 1T 2.1(21 goals from 13 games)

The other key forward we should be looking at is Mitch Dzelebdzic 196cm 97kgs (10 goals from 5 games this year and 31 goals from 17 games last year) Made the state squad but injured.

I rather trial rookie kietal, darcy cameron , n.ronda and some US tall giant then getting vic, apart maybe the derby match.
One or two mature agers is good business IMO. If there's good 18 year old rucks and KPPs early we should take them before looking at these guys. I know you watch a lot of WAFL compared to me but I think we are still more likely to get good players from the VFL. That doesn't mean we don't take players from the WAFL, in fact we should lean towards them but I think the pool of mature agers is far greater than just the WAFL guys.

Ok. Can you please pronounce mitches last name.
2f6086e0db2008b50488bfa59934d789a0dcc61971c7ef8866d84322b56718d9.jpg

RTB mentioned Jack Martin as a good player again in this week's presser. He's done it twice now this year and never mentions opposition players. I know it's not much to go on but I wouldn't be surprised if somehow he ends up at Freo.

Did he? He did the exact same thing with Harley Bennell last year on the Monday 6pr segment.

RTB mentioned Jack Martin as a good player again in this week's presser. He's done it twice now this year and never mentions opposition players. I know it's not much to go on but I wouldn't be surprised if somehow he ends up at Freo.
Next year first round , plus deboer and c.pearce and a. Silva ( free), can see all three help out GC transition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I haven't watched much of Jack Martin.

Has he lived up to the intial draft hype?

Nowhere close. Did his shoulder in his first game and has slowly built. Two of his better games where against us.

That said no way we get him for anything undervalue. Is contracted and would take our first pick no questions asked.

Any good fringe/surplus free agent ruckmen around we might target? Witts has been mentioned, is he a FA?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive noticed this too. If you know ross well, he tends to give things away. You can often read into what he is saying. Like how he kept on mentioning WA players. Could he be buttering martin up?

To be fair I haven't watched much of Jack Martin.

Has he lived up to the intial draft hype?
He's a very good player, fragile looking body (like Crozier) however he'll throw himself in the thick of it and to top it off he can play all over the ground. I think GC are 'protecting' him by playing off the HB and wing areas. Needs to pack some muscle on.

He's a very good player, fragile looking body (like Crozier) however he'll throw himself in the thick of it and to top it off he can play all over the ground. I think GC are 'protecting' him by playing off the HB and wing areas. Needs to pack some muscle on.

They actually stated they are playing him off HB to get more involved in the game. Pretty much like what we've done with Crozier.

Not this year with are busy with our other trades!!

Bit out there, but I wouldn't be completely (at the right trade and price) against getting Lobbe in from Port. Has spudded it up the last two years, but I think we're short on options and at a new club he could become a good player. Before those two years, he was one of the premium rucks in the AFL, as soon as Ryder arrived, he turned to shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back