List Mgmt. 2016 Draft, Trading and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't understand why you'd want Marsh given your main criticism of Ed is his kicking. Marsh can't kick to save himself which is why he slid so far in the draft.
Marsh has vastly improved his kicking in the couple of matches Ive seen him play recently. Massively being an understatement. I like the idea of manning the oppositions three tallest forward with Collins on the stronger tall forward and Marsh on the quicker forwards after A.Pearce takes the best opposition tall forward. I think you'll find Jono Marsh is a pretty good kick if he came to us and his athleticism has the potential to develop into Lukey Mac levels.

Hey Guys, how confident do you feel about hill going to you guys? i think its sealed and delivered and will be one of the first trades to get done.
I wouldn't mind a trade revolving around the likes of:
Hawks: Hill, Litherland (opportunity in rebuild, decent player and home state), 2016 3rd
Freo: 2017 Second and Balic (Love the kid)
Improvements? Thoughts? :)
.....................I mean come on dude, seriously?

Thanks, just clarifying. I know the old man contacted Fremantle or along the likes and Jeremy wanted to be at Freo. Pretty bad decision that

This one is gonna sting for a while. Just imagine having Jeremy down back and Mitch up front...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's morrabito been travelling? Is he just not good enough to make your 22?

Has been improving each week. He needs more time to be honest.

Crap website, but apparently Tim Watson has said Mayne to North is done

http://www.zerohanger.com/reports-freo-forward-to-kangaroos-a-done-deal-6909/

We only accept articles from "The Rover" on here.

And also who do you think you're leaning towards SPS or Marshall?

SPS or English.

Mayne is elite in a lot of areas has a lot to offer the right club. If his kicking was still accurate he would be worth 2 first round picks easy. Whoever picks him up will get a bargain if they solve the kicking woes

I think Mayne actually showing a fair bit as a 3rd/4th tall defender and I reckon could play on a wing fairly well as he leads up really well and has a good mark. He seems to have no issue with kicking if not in front of the goals. Even then that is a confidence thing as his really good season showed. He would do well at many clubs just will not beat out Balic/Bennell/Fyfe/Crozier etc. etc. esp.

Thoughts on Jonathan Marsh?? Hearing stuff on the grapevine tonight folks.

mpSuh69.gif

It's good to see swallow could be moving back home to melbourne. Classic afl journalism

He did play for a year here in the VFL, not sure if that is what they are referring to as being back playing here.

I will swing from the rafters with joy if Mayne gets a big deal from North and we get a proportionally good compo pick.
Its like some great Houdini illusion that he's a useful footballer. I shouldn't be so mean as I really respect what he did in 2013 but seriously, since then he's done nothing but destroy momentum and drag us down. Ballantyne too. I see both going as nothing but positive for us going forward.

Why isn't Jaeger a chance to come to Freo?? I don't understand the whole Melbourne thing.
Apparently his girlfriend lives there. Also for some young people the chance to live in what is often voted as the most liveable city in the world is quite a temptation. I know I like living there when I was in my 20's. Imagine doing it as a well paid athlete? Whats not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back