List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS are trying to get Brisbane pick 2 to secure McGrath and in case their first pick gets activated for Bowes. Smart but it could cause enough outrage in club land that it may cost them the Riverina.
But Bowes is a Gold Coast academy player...

crazy yes but Players are worth what Clubs are willing to pay for them

Yes I understand economics, but the markwt isn't functioning because you have GC & GWS flooding the market with picks. Because GC don't need picks they have a different valuation to other clubs. If we are going to trade for picks, trade to GC !

GWS are trying to get Brisbane pick 2 to secure McGrath and in case their first pick gets activated for Bowes. Smart but it could cause enough outrage in club land that it may cost them the Riverina.

They want Pick 1 off Essendon to get the player they want, Not Pick 2 to hope that the player they want slips through. Bowes is also a Gold Coast academy prospect NOT GWS

Silvagni's influence at work again
Pick 5 !! They must rate him highly and/or see this as an even draft hence there willingness to give up such an early pick
Don't think gws will trade unless they get pick 5 . think they want to draft Marshall with that pick

Carlton don't want to trade pick 5.gws want pick 5. Carlton have suggested Stewart as well as Marchbank and pick 17 in exchange for pick 5

Would be a very stacked trade in carltons direction.

So much so, it makes a mockery of other trades (the GWS / Carlton collusion).

Would be a very stacked trade in carltons direction.
GWS might give a second round pick back not pick 17. All up for negotiations. If gws get pick 5 might make it easier for us to get what we want at 6 . just get this feeling young tarantula Taranto might be a Tiger

GWS might give a second round pick back not pick 17. All up for negotiations. If gws get pick 5 might make it easier for us to get what we want at 6 . just get this feeling young tarantula Taranto might be a Tiger

Me too which I love.

If we hold 6 we get a beauty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like us to get Jonty with one of the second rounders we'll be trading in.

Players to watch:

#10 Hayward North Adelaide
#48 Parfitt North Adelaide
#8 Scharenberg Glenelg

"Fine Eyes" Jackson was there watching.
w4XzLVx.jpg

Bishop, surely Marshall is someone we should be looking at. We have more pressing needs and KPF is one of them. Unless you draft them they cost a fortune to bring into the club. Also the likelyhood of finding one outside the first round is near impossible.

I would like us to go down the order a little and draft Marshall. Would Marshall still be there ar 10?

I wish my photoshop was that good haha, he was at TAC Cup finals on Saturday and then in SA on Sunday- racks up the Frequent Flyers!

You weren't sitting on the wing below the coaches box with a Tigers hat on were you Bishop? ;)

Fine eyes looks confused in that photo...

hmmmm... maybe he was in Adelaide and he was confused about one of the teams not being the Northern Knights ;)

Bishop, surely Marshall is someone we should be looking at. We have more pressing needs and KPF is one of them. Unless you draft them they cost a fortune to bring into the club. Also the likelyhood of finding one outside the first round is near impossible.

I would like us to go down the order a little and draft Marshall. Would Marshall still be there ar 10?

Yeah Marshall should be there at 10- Not sure he's going to be a great KPF. Very raw, Brett Anderson compared him to Justin Westhoff. I see that a little, slim build in the shoulders. Isn't build like a Pat McCartin etc. Raw can be a good thing, he should develop nicely but I could see him being a bust in a sense...

You weren't sitting on the wing below the coaches box with a Tigers hat on were you Bishop? ;)
/QUOTE]

No- But from where I was sitting I certainly could see him :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back