It's hard to make these comparisons .

Brodie is very Mundy like though

McCluggage is more outside like Dal Santo, Bowes more inside

Ainsworth will be more versatile and aggressive than J Elliot

McGrath like Stephen hill ? Nope don't see it
Yep agree with you there.

McGrath maybe a little Wells like?
I think the Chapman comparison is apt for Ainsworth

It;s Sam Powell-Pepper that has been playing WAFL league for the last four weeks. He's performed fairly well too. SPS has only payed Colts this year but played three seniors games last year.
Always wantes SPP and this just confirms it for me. Hope we take him with our/another 2nd rounder.

Powell-Pepper is playing WAFL seniors and doing pretty well.

Petrevski-Seton is playing Colts and seems to be being managed thru a year that didn't have a fitness base thru injury. He seems to be dominating Colts since the Carnival but so far they have resisted putting him against the men.

By jeez he's an incredible mover though aye, seems to play at a different pace to everyone else around the same age, if he was fit and injury free all year probably go at 1.

Powell-Pepper is playing WAFL seniors and doing pretty well.

Petrevski-Seton is playing Colts and seems to be being managed thru a year that didn't have a fitness base thru injury. He seems to be dominating Colts since the Carnival but so far they have resisted putting him against the men.

Powell-Pepper seems to have really fallen down the draft boards.

Really strange that we haven't seen SPS play at senior level this year. Would really like to see him play some senior footy this year. Surely AFL clubs would be pushing for this too.
May be Freo are set on him and have just told him to put the que in the rack and just mange himself to the draft.

By jeez he's an incredible mover though aye, seems to play at a different pace to everyone else around the same age, if he was fit and injury free all year probably go at 1.

Yep. He was the most hyped player coming into the year. Due to injury he's only been able show us glimpses of what he can do, but he is super talented.
Can't see Freo passing on a local kid that is this talented. Essendon may also like the idea of what he could add to there list.

I'm really interested to see where he lands. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pro's still rate him as the best. But conversely it is starting to feel like he may be the one to slip down a bit.

Personally i love what i see. I see something like a modern version Maurice Rioli. But that's all i know. What i see.

If Freo go for a tall, then that will make the spread of mids just that bit better!
Let's hope that Freo go for Marshall (or even English) with their first pick.
I also hope that they miss out on McCarthy and don't get Kersten for Ballantyne as has been suggested lately. That will force them to go tall at the draft.

Always wantes SPP and this just confirms it for me. Hope we take him with our/another 2nd rounder.
SPP might not be there come our second round pick (or any second round pick)... I think that he could go anywhere from pick 16 - 25 and I would prefer to see the club using our second round pick on Kerr.

If Sydney comes knocking for Tuohy, and SPP was available around there, I would grab him.

Id be absolutely stoked to see SPS get picked up by carlton.
Great kid , good family and has talent to burn.

Also my friend who's looked after him whilst he made the transition from halls creek to perth told me he'd prefer a move interstate.

So seems a safe bet in the go home factor..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It;s Sam Powell-Pepper that has been playing WAFL league for the last four weeks. He's performed fairly well too. SPS has only payed Colts this year but played three seniors games last year.
Is he getting more ball yet?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Id be absolutely stoked to see SPS get picked up by carlton.
Great kid , good family and has talent to burn.

Also my friend who's looked after him whilst he made the transition from halls creek to perth told me he'd prefer a move interstate.

So seems a safe bet in the go home factor..

That would really bring Brisbane into the mix for him at pick 2. Heard he is also a Brisbane Lions supporter :huh:

SPP might not be there come our second round pick (or any second round pick)... I think that he could go anywhere from pick 16 - 25 and I would prefer to see the club using our second round pick on Kerr.

If Sydney comes knocking for Tuohy, and SPP was available around there, I would grab him.

2nd round is going to have some real value this year. Picks in the 20-35 range will net some very good talent.

2nd round is going to have some real value this year. Picks in the 20-35 range will net some very good talent.
Definitely... And with Kerr having the family connections. He would fit in well with Buckley and Silvagni.

Definitely... And with Kerr having the family connections. He would fit in well with Buckley and Silvagni.

Reacon Kerr goes around pick 35-50, around 3rd round TBH.
2nd round could potentially have players like Sharenberg, Gallucci ,Drew, Berry, Parfitt, Powell-Pepper, Sympkin and Bolton, plenty of talent still available.

Reacon Kerr goes around pick 35-50, around 3rd round TBH.
2nd round could potentially have players like Sharenberg, Gallucci ,Drew, Berry, Parfitt, Powell-Pepper, Sympkin and Bolton, plenty of talent still available.
I think that you might be wishing a bit there... I reckon he could go anywhere between 22 and 32. He will probably be gone before our third round pick... mind you... last year I said that Kerbatieh would go in the third round. I would hate for him to get to our second round pick and have SOS call out someone else with the intention of going for him in the third round... only for him to be called out for the next pick. He is a good quality forward.

Meet Patrick Kerr
And I love the quote about the advice from his grandmother about what to do it he got picked up by a club other than Carlton
I think my grandma's advice if that happened would be to start kicking it through the points

I think that you might be wishing a bit there... I reckon he could go anywhere between 22 and 32. He will probably be gone before our third round pick... mind you... last year I said that Kerbatieh would go in the third round. I would hate for him to get to our second round pick and have SOS call out someone else with the intention of going for him in the third round... only for him to be called out for the next pick. He is a good quality forward.

Meet Patrick Kerr
And I love the quote about the advice from his grandmother about what to do it he got picked up by a club other than Carlton
Absolutely love that, well now i'm sold.

He's a midfielder, only played HB in the Champs. Would come off a wing.
Exactly, the doomsayers would be amazed how much difference a couple of skilled, two way running wingers would improve our team.
Would love for SOS to find the picks to give us Simpkin (leftie) on the other side.....and developing Clarke in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back