Analysis 2016 Draft...

Who do you realistically want @13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We can't have everything.
We chose to forego this years 2nd rounder for Hampton. This may still pay off.
If the Gibbs deal had gone through then we wouldn't even have at least pick 13.
I agree with others that we possibly could have been a bit more creative in trading pick 13 and another to get 2 picks very late first round and one in the 20's./ 2 X early 20's.

We massively overpaid for Hampton.

We were completed dudded on the Lyons deal - we should've kept him and topped his salary up with whatever Thompson is getting.

I wouldn't give a flying toss if our first pick was 53 as long as we'd landed Gibbs because he is a gun mid ready to go NOW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the Crows Jordan Gallucci. I'm no expert so am happy to place my faith in Hamish and the recruiting team, they have done enough for us all to have an enormous amount of confidence that we've got the best at our selection

This is a fair call, we've always recruited better than most. we have to back the recruiters in as the club has more than enough runs on the board.

We massively overpaid for Hampton.

We were completed dudded on the Lyons deal - we should've kept him and topped his salary up with whatever Thompson is getting.

I wouldn't give a flying toss if our first pick was 53 as long as we'd landed Gibbs because he is a gun mid ready to go NOW.

Hampton is talented & whilst the jury is still out with how 2016 went for him I believe we will see him in action in 2017.

Lyons was just not that good.

The Gibbs thing has been flogged to death.

Back