Analysis 2016 Draft...

Who do you realistically want @13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I've come to this thread for a bit of positivity so hopefully it helps me! At least we have a bit of interest in the draft by still having pick 13. Let's get an absolute gun! I trust Hamish.

THE best midfielder available no questions.

There are some amazingly strange names in the draft this year.

Type of player:

I think a Tom Libratore type would look good in our side.
Andrew Gaff too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Type of player:

I think a Tom Libratore type would look good in our side.
Andrew Gaff too
There is a gaff type called fisher from WA who has played good senior WAFL footy and dominated the champs . Not as good a runner . Could make it to pick 43

Libba - scratching head here . Maybe the Collingwood F/S Callum Brown is most similar . Pick in 30s probably

I've seen Poholke's name a fair bit today, what type of player is he?
Big bodied, inside/outside mid/forward, extremely strong overhead, that hits the scoreboard consistently....and from what I'm told a very high character young man...might be a bit of a stretch to be there at 43 IMO...but this is a very deep draft especially for players that project as best 22 mids.

A good Jared Lyons replacement - half forward / mid

Not quick but a bit more speed than Jaz and good overhead and in the contest

If we trade Lyons out for peanuts then proceed to draft a similar type it will be the mother of all list management * ups. 400kay-esque.

I want another bull. A see ball, get ball type. Sloane MK II.
That's the Crouches, Brad in particular.

I want an inside mid with a point of difference. An explosive mid, or a skilled mid. No real skilled inside mids as such likely to be available (Fisher with a later pick maybe?). Venables is very explosive.

There is a gaff type called fisher from WA who has played good senior WAFL footy and dominated the champs . Not as good a runner . Could make it to pick 43

Libba - scratching head here . Maybe the Collingwood F/S Callum Brown is most similar . Pick in 30s probably

What mids are around that have pace and a hard edge?

Back