Fantasy 2016 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you put the two other guys in the same box as the one you got? If so, then that's why.
If you didn't, but put all three in different boxes, I will investigate and let you know asap.

In fact, due to the HOF thing today, I haven't looked at the site at all, but I need to to ensure there were no errors etc.

I'll post some info asap.

Î think 7HĖY wėrė ÃLL įn THE šãme BOX• HÖW in THE wórłd DO ï PU7 them IN sépårate BOXĘ5 ?

Î think 7HĖY wėrė ÃLL įn THE šãme BOX• HÖW in THE wórłd DO ï PU7 them IN sépårate BOXĘ5 ?
When you ADD a player from the left search box, and you fill in the bid amount, and whether you want to drop someone or not, just below the central box is a SAVE button.

You click that, and then it takes you to a page 2 box, where you search again for someone, add them, place bid amount, and then click SAVE again.

-----

Remember....

There are reasons why it's good to put people all in the one box -- if you're wanting to add a player from a specific position, just want one player, but if you don't get him, then get the next in preference, etc. That's when you do that.

But if you're looking to add multiple players, across all positions, even duplicate positions, but you WANT THEM ALL, then you put just one person per waiver claim in.

I know this is still your rookie season, still learning how stuff works, but I did mention all this before the bidding period started. When to put people in one box, when to spread it out. Not blaming you! Just saying "lesson learned".

You'll have to wait till the next round of waivers. Which starts immediately after that one finished. Again, it'll next sunday 8 am.

There are a total of just four weeks of auction waiver bidding, then season starts.

So another important reminder --- make sure, everyone, that you have at least one player at every position in your roster before the season starts, otherwise you wont be able to submit a starting line-up for week 1. WR/RB/TE counts as a solitary position, btw.

If you have to....trade for players too.

Another week of auction waivers just ended this morning.

The next and last week of auction waivers commences Tuesday 8am our time, and ends Sunday 8am our time.

Last chance for people to fill their rosters, and ensure they have one player per position rostered.

Because in-season waivers do not commence until AFTER week one of the regular season.

The roster deadline will commence Friday September 2nd our time and end Tuesday September 6th our time.

What that means is, that on September 2nd, the Commish will bring all roster and position limits back to the defaults, causing errors on everyone's team page. Meaning they have 4 days to finalize their rosters, ensuring they have....

36 total active players
9 total taxi players
3 max QBs on active roster
13 max RB/WR/TE on active roster
2 max PK, 2 max PU on active roster
6 max LB, DE, DT, CB, S on active roster
and under the $90m salary cap

If people have not finalized their rosters by the September 6th deadline, Commish will fix your roster.....but there is no "going back" if Commish cut someone you wanted to keep. Similarly, if Commish finds people have not rostered a Punter, Place Kicker, DT, etc then he will cut a player from your roster, and assign you a Punter/etc from the locked waivers, someone of little merit, just so you are able to submit a starting roster for week one. No going back again. You'll have to sort it out when actual in-season waivers commence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitzroy Snowfighters trade block:

Dak Prescott QB DAL
Joe Flacco QB BAL
J.J. Nelson WR ARI
Kendall Wright WR TEN
Charles Clay TE BUF
Corey Liuget DE SDC
Von Miller LB DEN
Earl Thomas S SEA

Very happy to part with these players. I also need a punter, so please contact me if you have any ideas.

The Cap/Roster Deadline started today.

On Tuesday 8am our time AEST, September 6th....the deadline ends.

That's when everyone has to be under the cap, have 36 active roster, no more than 9 in taxi squad, and within the position maximums (6 max LB, DT, DE, CB, S), (3 max active QB, 4 max total), (13 max RB/WR/TE active), (2 max PK/PN).

I notice only one person Starlin Castro has neglected to grab a Punter. So he'll have to make a trade happen, otherwise I will have to drop one of his 36 active (probably a LB, as he's got 7 when 6 max allowed), to give him a punter off waivers.

Basically....everyone has to have fixed their rosters by Tuesday 8 am, otherwise, when I get home that night, I'll be cutting players from everyone who is over the cap or over the roster and position limits.

I just saw I received a few trade offers lately. Apologies, I haven't been near a computer - just got back to Perth a few hours ago. Give me a day or so and I'll respond accordingly.

GG trade offers in the past week -

Offer player for pick
Revoke
Offer bunch of players for bunch of picks
Revoke
Offer same bunch of players for same bunch of picks
Revoke
Offer same bunch of players (minus the key piece) for same bunch of picks

Shall I just wait for you to revoke this one and offer it again tomorrow?

GG trade offers in the past week -

Offer player for pick
Revoke
Offer bunch of players for bunch of picks
Revoke
Offer same bunch of players for same bunch of picks
Revoke
Offer same bunch of players (minus the key piece) for same bunch of picks

Shall I just wait for you to revoke this one and offer it again tomorrow?
Grrr I keep umming and ahhing sorry
but for now there's a solid offer there. not revoking that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back