Competitions 2016 Essendon Board Supercoach Leagues - *Check OP for proposed Divs 14/3*

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'm struggling with my side this year, I'm finding the rookie spots harder to fill than ever before for some reason (I don't want an EFC laden rookie list, one or 2 for sure but not too dependent).

Maybe I should've taken more note of the NAB challenge.

On one hand it worries me a bit, on the other hand my "great" sides of the last couple of years have turned out to be underwhelming so maybe the change of approach I've taken this year will work out alright.

Well I'm struggling with my side this year, I'm finding the rookie spots harder to fill than ever before for some reason (I don't want an EFC laden rookie list, one or 2 for sure but not too dependent).

Maybe I should've taken more note of the NAB challenge.

On one hand it worries me a bit, on the other hand my "great" sides of the last couple of years have turned out to be underwhelming so maybe the change of approach I've taken this year will work out alright.
I hear ya. I spent an absurd amount of time procrastinating/obsessing over the break SC planning, but have been so busy for the past 4-6 weeks that everything has gone out the window. Might be a pick-a-team-in-half-an-hour type job this year. :p

So who else has their post round 1 knee jerk trade analysis in full swing?

I'm always torn in the opening couple of rounds as to whether I should use these rounds where prices are unchanged to really set up my team, or keep the faith as the under performing guys generally are proven scorers.

Either way I seem to have an uncanny knack of making the wrong decision. If I do trades the incomers go crap whereas those traded out promptly return to form, if I stick fat the under performers continue to stink it up and their value plummets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who else has their post round 1 knee jerk trade analysis in full swing?

I'm always torn in the opening couple of rounds as to whether I should use these rounds where prices are unchanged to really set up my team, or keep the faith as the under performing guys generally are proven scorers.

Either way I seem to have an uncanny knack of making the wrong decision. If I do trades the incomers go crap whereas those traded out promptly return to form, if I stick fat the under performers continue to stink it up and their value plummets.
Yeah I know what you mean. I had a few proven scorers not do well. Made the mistake of changing my captain last minute from Dangerfield to Pendlebury. Bad mistake. Given where Pendlebury played a lot of the match I'm thinking he may not be in the guts as often and tempted to trade him out.

Can this be real?
Mitch Brown - AFL Fantasy 34 points. Supercoach 1 point.
Can that even happen? Includes 3 marks and 1 goal 1 behind.
Surely this must be a glitch in the system?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back