List Mgmt. 2016 Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid video wants to make me download the ch 9 app to view it.

I won't do it on principle. I refuse to be forced in to downloading an app I don't want.

Then download the Torrent of it and Future Start are uploaded to Youtube

Stupid video wants to make me download the ch 9 app to view it.

I won't do it on principle. I refuse to be forced in to downloading an app I don't want.
You don't have to.
You do have to create an account with them though.

Won't be a 1st, potential to get into late 2nds.

If someone nominates him late 2nd then we're only paying a 3rd round pick to match it. I could live with that.

So Brown got 32 possies and 9 clearances in last week's game yet didn't get in the best players???

Is the same bloke that does our VFL best players doing them for the TAC Cup?

I'd hope so ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't that be drafting them because they're talented, rather than drafting them for the sake of it?
that is true, l only want them if they have what it takes to be honest.
re read what l wrote it did not make much sense, you are right

Can't see Hine being moved be sentimentality... and if that's the case expect at least 1 of them to not be at Collingwood next year.

In fact Hine has demonstrated beyond doubt he won't rate this boys higher just because of their last names, they'll just be another kid in a massive pool which could go to 18 clubs.

Personally I'm still hoping we can get Daicos in the rookie draft as I think the media hype around him is largely who his dad is rather than his performances.

Last edited:
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-22/draft-loophole-to-remain-despite-some-clubs-concern

Interesting article on the loophole. They haven't closed it completely the AFL have just said no to hidden picks. So we have to go in with the same number of draft picks as list spots, no more banking late draft picks.
It's a sensible solution that severely limits a club's ability to go backwards in the draft especially for a club with multiple FS/Academy players. We might still see 1 first round for 2 second rounds, but we won't see repeated back trading and clubs entering the draft with an abundance of third and fourth round picks.

Can't see Hine being move be sentimentality... and if that's the case expect at least 1 of them to not be at Collingwood next year.

In fact Hine has demonstrated beyond doubt he won't rate this boys higher just because of their last names, they'll just be another kid in a massive pool which could go to 18 clubs.

Personally I'm still hoping we can get Daicos in the rookie draft as I think the media hype around him is largely who his dad is rather than his performances.
You couldn't be anymore wrong about Daicos. He's all class. Go watch instead of making assumptions that he's rated due to his name. He won't make it past Round 3.

Then IF They have Real Talent you do draft them
sorry dave that came out all wrong as apex has pointed out to me, so just ignore the post. your reply is right

Can't see Hine being move be sentimentality... and if that's the case expect at least 1 of them to not be at Collingwood next year.

Lolwut? Why? We'll have more than enough currency for them both, both are regarded as draftable prospects, and both seem to be moving up the ratings. Unless someone makes a stupid early bid, there's no reason not to draft them both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back