List Mgmt. 2016 Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, it's not like they'll use their first pick on him. Or like they'll even have a first rounder to use.

Exactly. With the moves they have on the table it's not exactly a negative if they're the club showing the most interest! A club like Carlton or Essendon showing interest would be more concerning.

Exactly. With the moves they have on the table it's not exactly a negative if they're the club showing the most interest! A club like Carlton or Essendon showing interest would be more concerning.
Not that I want to see Callum at another club but after the AFL reportedly said they'd include Peter Moore's salary in our salary cap if he took a ruck coaching role it would be interesting to see if same would be applied to North with Gavin working there. I guess it would as I think it happened with Scully's Dad at GWS?? If yes than at least Roos are one club unlikely to be interested, but now that I think about it what is the situation with SOS and Jack both at Carlton?

Not that I want to see Callum at another club but after the AFL reportedly said they'd include Peter Moore's salary in our salary cap if he took a ruck coaching role it would be interesting to see if same would be applied to North with Gavin working there. I guess it would as I think it happened with Scully's Dad at GWS?? If yes than at least Roos are one club unlikely to be interested, but now that I think about it what is the situation with SOS and Jack both at Carlton?
Can't imagine Carlton doing anything shifty...

Apparently SOS working at Carlton is fine. Would assume it's because he was there before Jack and he was drafted rather than traded in like Scully was soon after his dad was made a recruiter there.

Apparently SOS working at Carlton is fine. Would assume it's because he was there before Jack and he was drafted rather than traded in like Scully was soon after his dad was made a recruiter there.
Good points, Blues can also probably argue that his salary is comparable to what he was on at GWS because he's already been working in the industry, as could North with Brown if it came to that.

The Top Prospects where Picked

Well if Daicos & Brown didn't star in the u/18 championships & are not expected to be first round draft picks, then why are they selected for this game?
I'd prefer they were laying low right about now not giving all the recruiters another chance to have a look at them.

Well if Daicos & Brown didn't star in the u/18 championships & are not expected to be first round draft picks, then why are they selected for this game?
I'd prefer they were laying low right about now not giving all the recruiters another chance to have a look at them.
50 kids were selected for the game, I think they are worthy of being in that 50 selected. I'm happy to watch them regardless, I don't think it's going to put their draft stocks up much more.

50 kids were selected for the game, I think they are worthy of being in that 50 selected. I'm happy to watch them regardless, I don't think it's going to put their draft stocks up much more.

50? Ahhh I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being Father/Sons to Collingwood Help.

Brown was a AA from the U-18 Champs

The difference with GWS is Scully senior was going to be recruited after they recruited Scully junior and on a massively inflated wage relative to what someone with his experience should get.

The difference with GWS is Scully senior was going to be recruited after they recruited Scully junior and on a massively inflated wage relative to what someone with his experience should get.
I'm pretty sure they recruited Scully senior just before they recruited Tom. Word was that Scully senior was being paid something stupid as an incentive to lure Tom there.

Either way though, we're on the same page here. Scully's dad was regarded as a big reason he went there, hence the AFL putting his wage under the cap. That wouldn't be the case in the other mentioned cases.

There's 50 kids playing in this game. The logic of thinking that only first round picks would be playing doesn't work. In fact, you'd be looking at the entire first, second and part of the third round to fill two teams.

I'm pretty sure they recruited Scully senior just before they recruited Tom. Word was that Scully senior was being paid something stupid as an incentive to lure Tom there.

Either way though, we're on the same page here. Scully's dad was regarded as a big reason he went there, hence the AFL putting his wage under the cap. That wouldn't be the case in the other mentioned cases.

I think it was $100,000 as a a "part time" recruiter :eek:

Can I get one of those jobs?

Which one is better?
If I may wicksy just change your question a little.

If both are deemed as exactly same value, which player would the club take?

I reckon Daicos. If push same to shove the name Daicos is far the bigger name. They'd be more upset if they missed one named Daicos and he starred elsewhere.

If I may wicksy just change your question a little.

If both are deemed as exactly same value, which player would the club take?

I reckon Daicos. If push same to shove the name Daicos is far the bigger name. They'd be more upset if they missed one named Daicos and he starred elsewhere.

It's like trying to choose your favourite child...

It's like trying to choose your favourite child...
Especially when they are little!
So innocent :D

The future is always the children

Let's be honest mate, I've had a lot of great posts.
Jmac
Absolutely. You're one of the good ones.
And cheers on yourself beer,tipping that be soon :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back