Bulldog Brent

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Falcons, Hawks, Braves
I need to replace/upgrade my Foxtel IQ set top box. I have every finals game recorded in my old IQ set top box in HD which I will lose.

Wondering how I can get my hands on records of the four games in HD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I need to replace/upgrade my Foxtel IQ set top box. I have every finals game recorded in my old IQ set top box in HD which I will lose.

Wondering how I can get my hands on records of the four games in HD?
As susbstand as it is, I dont think they are commercially available.

Bont2Bruce

At the Destination Club
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray

ScragCity

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Slightly off-topic but this seems like an okay thread to ask this:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of The Outsiders doco? I still haven't seen it. Bulldogs shop seems to be sold out forever.

who_let_the_dogs_out

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Slightly off-topic but this seems like an okay thread to ask this:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of The Outsiders doco? I still haven't seen it. Bulldogs shop seems to be sold out forever.
It was definitely up on youtube, as I downloaded it from there and had it on my phone for a while. I ended up buying it from the dogs shop so i deleted it off my phone :/

bullruckle81

Rookie
Mar 24, 2008
Japan
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you don’t mind doing it, there is a site online where someone has put the 2016 finals games in HD up to download at your leisure. PM if you want the details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rolling01

Senior List
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have them all and everything else to do with the GF week, got it of somebody either here or over at bulldogs unleashed (can't remember). All up its about 167Gb, the games themselves are about 21Gb each and copied off foxtel . Had to send a portable hard drive to put it on then she sent it back to me. I did find the games a little jerky/stuttery tho.

X_box_X

King of September
Mar 15, 2001
DogLands
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
At the end of each decade, the AFL releases a review of each decade. I.e. Sensational 70s, Electrifying 80s, The Decade That Delivered, etc.

I can't wait for the 2010 - 2019 version to come out. When is it likely to come out so I can relive our amazing NAB Cup triumph?

Top Bottom