Oppo Camp 2016 Finals Series

Remove this Banner Ad

How has Ross been going on the fox footy for the finals?

Don't have fox so haven't been able to see any of it, what is he doing on there? some kind of pre match analysis and tip?

well you're no longer the last team to lose a home prelim
reminds me of the time we were the first team in ages to go out in straight sets and copped so much s**t for it in 24 hours then Geelong did it the night after

pretty sure Sydney did it again last year too, trendsetters here at Fremantle

reminds me of the time we were the first team in ages to go out in straight sets and copped so much s**t for it in 24 hours then Geelong did it the night after

pretty sure Sydney did it again last year too, trendsetters here at Fremantle

Hawthorn this year as well its in vogue now the straight sets exit.

Without riding off the doggies but if GWS win i wonder how they will handle playing at the MCG next week only played there once this year and that was in round 1 to melbourne and lost a very long time ago.

And have only played there 10 times in there history for just 1 win. Gives the swans the advantage.

I'll be going for GWS (... hopefully if they win the big one, they'll be more likely to let Freo have Cam McCarthy cheaper).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outside of the expansion clubs, Richmond now has the longest drought since a grand final appearance. Followed by Adelaide of all teams.
I knew Richmond but didn't know Adelaide were second longest without making a GF

Means 15 teams have made it to a grand final during the last 20 years

That said in the last 12 years -

Hawthorn 5
Sydney 5
Geelong 4
West coast 3
Collingwood 2
St kilda 2
Fremantle 1
Port 1
Bulldogs 1

Have made grand finals and if Sydney win, 10 of the last 12 premierships will have been shared between just 3 teams

I think Richmond have only won like 3 finals since I've been alive.
Think only 2.

LWL in 1995 and 2001
L in 2013, 2014, 2015

But at least they managed to lose to 9th on ladder. Hard to repeat that...

PS Somehow it feels wrong that making a prelim often worsens your finals W-L-record. But I still like our finals system a lot.

Think only 2.

LWL in 1995 and 2001
L in 2013, 2014, 2015

But at least they managed to lose to 9th on ladder. Hard to repeat that...

PS Somehow it feels wrong that making a prelim often worsens your finals W-L-record. But I still like our finals system a lot.
They won a 3rd when I was 1 in 82 :$

Big 4 club

Lol
It's amazing really that they have a fairly large supporter base, you could understand people from back in the day staying with them but it's odd that young people have taken them up given how spectacularly unsuccessful they have been. Apart from 95 and 01 to have seen them when they were any good you now have be early 40s+.

Bulldogs have lost this game at selection, every single premiership team since 1996 has had atleast 1 premiership player in the side and the dogs didn't select Suckling.

The curse will continue

Bulldogs have lost this game at selection, every single premiership team since 1996 has had atleast 1 premiership player in the side and the dogs didn't select Suckling.

The curse will continue
Jong unlucky too... BOG in the VFL GF and was BOG in their losing side vs Crows last year. I suppose you dont change a winning team tho.

The curse will continue
I wonder how many of the losing sides had no premiership players - don't think there's be many - saints in 2009/10 and 1997 and Melbourne in 2000 about the only ones I can think of

Remove this Banner Ad

Back