Oppo Camp 2016 Finals Series

Remove this Banner Ad

If lycett is out with a Pcl, the toast will have 1 recognised ruck for the finals. Imagine that being us in 2013, and we had a break. Our second rucks have been exceptionally disappointing this year

I am sure your mob should beat the dogs. Freo did.

Enjoy using tough man tony abbott tactics vs the dogs
Seriously what is with you and your obsession with tough man tony abbott tactics whatever the * they are

Makes no sense whatsoever

Not likely. How long have Sydney been taking advantage of COLA?

That did cross my mind, but you can only hope. Especially with GWS. Given that it will likely take many years before it becomes a viable franchise financially speaking and the huge media market to be tapped there, its likely the AFL will be propping them up one way or another for ever - but a flag will at least arm the rest of the comp with some sort of ammo to say enough is enough.

Seriously what is with you and your obsession with tough man tony abbott tactics whatever the **** they are

Makes no sense whatsoever
When you are exposed to Bay 13 and negotiating with GWS flogs on a regular basis, your intelligence drops down a level or two.

Dont know what Tough man tony abbott tactics are?

Remember when Tony Abbott "threatened " to shirt front Vladimir Putin?

Abbott didnt realise that Putin was an expert in judo, Sambo and other Martial arts.

Abbott back down like a spineless coward and was exposed as one. Basically he was a flat track bully just like your mob.

You're right

Your intelligence has dropped down a level or two. Arguably more
I rarely approached your teams board prior to this year.

Yet I have interacted with the habitants in your board. A few of your eagles mates said that flogs like Plugger 35, duritz and rod stroker are decent people. Your eagles boards intellegence has dropped too. Seems like it has spreaded there too unfortunately.

Your eagles boards intellegence has dropped too.

The second sentence is the result of the first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gutted for Adelaide that they shat the bed against West Coast, wanted them to win the premiership :(
I prefer to see it as the Eagles, led by Shuey, Gaff, Barrass, Gov, and JK, pissed all over their bed, making them s**t the bed.

No doubt you guys are looking forward to Darling dropping a mark against Hawthorn in the Semi at the MCG, and to be honest, I'm worried about that too. Mental scars abound among our fans; hopefully they don't in the team. Assuming we'll beat the Bulldogs, we'll need big games from Darling and Yeo on the wider expanses of the MCG to win the aerial battle like we did at Domain a couple of weeks ago.

Surely you guys would enjoy the Eagles knocking Hawthorn out, right?

I prefer to see it as the Eagles, led by Shuey, Gaff, Barrass, Gov, and JK, pissed all over their bed, making them s**t the bed.

No doubt you guys are looking forward to Darling dropping a mark against Hawthorn in the Semi at the MCG, and to be honest, I'm worried about that too. Mental scars abound among our fans; hopefully they don't in the team. Assuming we'll beat the Bulldogs, we'll need big games from Darling and Yeo on the wider expanses of the MCG to win the aerial battle like we did at Domain a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. The smugness level at work would rise to a level I'm not sure I could survive. However I'm also so sick of the Hawks and their s**t vitamin ads.

I'd prefer it if the West Coast players knocked the Hawks players out while the Hawks team was knocking the West Coast team out of finals......does that make sense?

I wonder how the 'mental scars' are dealt with inside the club? Would they replay the last two Hawks games to spur them on, completely avoid the topic and just do the usual week, get a shrink in to talk to the players individually, etc.

1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2011 and 2016

You guys have had more practice at it so should come more naturally for you

Wow...look at all those successful finals campaigns. No wonder you guys have a sense of entitlement. Flag to spoon in just 4 years too. No wonder the west is your bitch.

Wow...look at all those successful finals campaigns. No wonder you guys have a sense of entitlement. Flag to spoon in just 4 years too. No wonder the west is your bitch.
All years that you failed to reach finals. No wonder you guys have a chip on your shoulder. Minor premiers to 16th in just one year. No wonder the west is ours

Assuming we'll beat the Bulldogs, we'll need big games from Darling and Yeo ...
What exactly constitutes a big game from Yeo? ... He has averaged less than 17 disposals this year. He has had one game of 25 disposals (R4 vs RI). I hope you are not still believing some of that hype from 2015 about Yeo being a brownlow contender. I'll be surprised if he manages to poll 5 brownlow votes in 2016, like the 5 he got in 2015. Yeo's a good player but very overrated and a long way from a match winner for the Eagles.

Yet I have interacted with the habitants in your board. A few of your eagles mates said that flogs like Plugger 35, duritz and rod stroker are decent people. Your eagles boards intellegence has dropped too. Seems like it has spreaded there too unfortunately.

Lol.

What exactly constitutes a big game from Yeo? ... He has averaged less than 17 disposals this year. He has had one game of 25 disposals (R4 vs RI). I hope you are not still believing some of that hype from 2015 about Yeo being a brownlow contender. I'll be surprised if he manages to poll 5 brownlow votes in 2016, like the 5 he got in 2015. Yeo's a good player but very overrated and a long way from a match winner for the Eagles.

We would all be surprised. His 2016 doesn't come close to his 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back