Fantasy 2016 - Fleaflicker League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn you Bucking Beads have Kony Ealy tucked away on your roster, i was going to add him after that SB performance!! :mad:

The league is locked anyway mate. No Ealy for you! I really need the DL depth with only Watt and Donald to get it done for me haha

Draft stays in a snake... :confused:

i thought i was only getting a late second rounder on my ripped off Ellington for Ertz trade, turns out i get BB's pick at the start of the second round, ill take it. :thumbsu:

Draft stays in a snake... :confused:

i thought i was only getting a late second rounder on my ripped off Ellington for Ertz trade, turns out i get BB's pick at the start of the second round, ill take it. :thumbsu:

I'll have to look to see what I said about how the draft will go. I don't remember if I said it will be snake or not.

I'll have to look to see what I said about how the draft will go. I don't remember if I said it will be snake or not.

Ahh, damn, me getting me hopes up.

Na, you said no more snake, fair enough too. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martavis you stupid campaigner.

Initially going for the comeback heroes and young guns means I cant have stupid s**t like this :p
Yeah I just lost Justin Houstin for the season. I was hoping to not have to touch my LB core of David, Matthews, Miller and Houston.

GG.exe are you going to do a FF dynasty league as well this year? (Ill be in if so)

I recommend you start the draft well before pre-season, its a long, long, long, long process.

GG.exe are you going to do a FF dynasty league as well this year? (Ill be in if so)

I recommend you start the draft well before pre-season, its a long, long, long, long process.
Wont start another dynasty league. I have my own Empire one. And manage/play in Alpha. That's enough for me. Too taxing.

image.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back