Fantasy 2016 - Fleaflicker League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Playoffs ?!?!? I'm looking forward to next season. I was powerless this season : 5th in points for, 1st in points against, 10th best record :'(

u had something similar in ct too yeah? your points against bad luck is everywhere!

You can see why I am enjoying Julio being out so much.. I think you'll still beat me though.

Not sure about that, lots of bad match ups this week for my players, and i have no idea what to to with all of Ware/Hill/Maclin (want to start them all but that is pushing it in an Alex Smith lead offense, will probably just go with Hill and Ware, now watch MacLin go beserk).. Julio was the one with a 30pt+ cert game in him against the 9ers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and i only got here because i tanked in the last game of last season to get Zeke the Freak.. tanking might not work in real life but it does in fantasy football, i highly recommend it. #worst2first

anyway, best of luck mr FootyPunk :thumbsu:

and i only got here because i tanked in the last game of last season to get Zeke the Freak.. tanking might not work in real life but it does in fantasy football, i highly recommend it. #worst2first

You're the Chris Connolly of Fleaflicker.

*grumble grumble*

You just had bad luck last season. Your team is pretty stacked this year even without Elliot.

A11dAtP0w3R reckon its gonna be pretty close...

Wilson gave me some hope after looking like i had none after this mornings games but David Johnson is unbelievable mate, even when he is kept "quiet" on the ground he gets 41 points. * me.

Need Baltimore to keep Ben under 20 or im done i reckon.

A11dAtP0w3R , think you have it in the bag now mate!

Never over til its over, we shall see. Just like my call going early when i looked ****ed yesterday morning, things can swing in an instant. first minute of the boyz and lions game watch Elliot break his leg or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back