2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

With no inside knowledge at all, I predict that Lyon will return to Triple M next footy season, partly because they got hammered in the Friday night ratings in the last couple of surveys. And if so, perhaps he could also return to the audienceless, Brownless-less, frenetic-less Footy Classified.

Whadda yooz reckon?

With no inside knowledge at all, I predict that Lyon will return to Triple M next footy season, partly because they got hammered in the Friday night ratings in the last couple of surveys. And if so, perhaps he could also return to the audienceless, Brownless-less, frenetic-less Footy Classified.

Whadda yooz reckon?

If wayne carey can get his mug back on TV, im sure Garry will be back at some point in the next couple of years. Kind of a different situation as Billys on tv 24/7 whereas Anthony Stevens is anonymous so the reminder will be there constantly.

I have been saying for over 6 months that JB will leave the footy show and channel 9.

1. He was unhappy that they went for Eddie to replace Garry

2. He was unhappy that the ratings were very good in the first four weeks and they added Bec (and then the ratings tanked)

3. He knows that Sam is out in two years time and then he will retire

4. Him leaving the cricket was his own choice he will not return to 9 without Garry - he will be on 7 or Fox next year

The footy show has been in terminal decline for many years and nobody is prepared to make the difficult decision to put it out of its misery. So this bastard version exists that few are satisfied with and many yearn for its former glory.

As for Billy and Garry, the woman that's smoked both their pipes has ensured they never work together again.

Bit like the Simpsons still going now. Both way beyond their prime but still being kept going while they remain somewhat profitable.

Show should of ended around the time Eddie left, it would still be a good show if it had 1995 version of Sam rather than 2016 parody Sam.

But it doesn't and it won't.

So, does Brayshaw's omission from the upcoming Test series suggest anything about his future at The Footy Show? Is he gunna be doing any home commentary?

I don't think the two are related, he is calling the cricket for Triple M so he is still involved with cricket over summer all be it much less profile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lolzicles at the age of the photo the Courier Mail used :D

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/d21a3486b2fcd1e9d860792b16d0e57d

This is about 40kg ago :D. Ew, check out how one eye is lower than the other (big issues :p).
That's the Shannen Doherty thing

79811295fd6e2f7f3addc3508412db67

Last edited:
Haha such a joke how network tv stations behave like a boys club. No way anyone thinking sensibly could believe this was a good idea. Reminds me how 7 continually shoves Gil's brother in our faces despite the general opinion of him being a unlikable knob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back