2016 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpy de bump.

Anyone looking at the Chad dis week?
First tonne but looked better moved heaps better too.
He was actually running and wanted to get his own ball.
Good signs, but I'm still not convinced he'll turn it around
I started with him :(

He was actually running and wanted to get his own ball.
Good signs, but I'm still not convinced he'll turn it around
I started with him :(
I'm not 100% on him.but good up side for he's price.
Hasn't backed up he's 90 plus seasons before ,one 90 + then a 70 odd the next year.

But do like the idea of having gray and Chad in my team already have Gray was a pod before next week everyone will jump on.

I'm not 100% on him.but good up side for he's price.
Hasn't backed up he's 90 plus seasons before ,one 90 + then a 70 odd the next year.

But do like the idea of having gray and Chad in my team already have Gray was a pod before next week everyone will jump on.

Remember what happened after Chads last 120 game in round 1. Bit of a risk taking him now, I would personally want to see at least one more respectable score this weekend before I believe he is back.

Gun of a kid, I just dont know if he'll run out the season, and I see Essendon just getting worse and worse to just lock it that #1 draft pick, tell me im wrong?

Someone has to get the sc points at Essendon.

Merrett has shown he can score well despite Essendon losing nearly every week. .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues fans, help please. Any reason why Matty Wright has gone handball happy in the last few weeks? Seems to be getting the same amount of disposals, but his scoring has dropped off.

He's Cripps training partner. Cripps only gets 6 kicks a week, this also includes training numbers. :D

Honestly struggling to see who I round out Dusty, Dahl and Hall with for the rest of my forward line....

Wont bring Lids in until after his bye, ideally would like Zorko but too much $$$...

Buddy, Tippett???

Buddy

Always starts the year off slowly and finishes with a bang..

Anyone considering Tex Walker....408K BE of 3....back to back 100s...over his foot injury it seems
ToMjGpx9F5ktZw8qPUQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back