2016 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Stevie J and Jarrad Waite?

Giants have an exceptionally good run of easy games in the next month and a half. Stevie J is a roller coaster of the highest order whilst Jarrad Waite is still the 8th highest scoring forward who is horribly out of form.

Could return to form and be a bargain at $385k

Thoughts on Stevie J and Jarrad Waite?

Giants have an exceptionally good run of easy games in the next month and a half. Stevie J is a roller coaster of the highest order whilst Jarrad Waite is still the 8th highest scoring forward who is horribly out of form.

Could return to form and be a bargain at $385k

Could but probably won't. They are poor selections. You get what you pay for. Waite bench cover at that price looks ok.

Could but probably won't. They are poor selections. You get what you pay for. Waite bench cover at that price looks ok.
I'd have to agree, I think that's where the group think is at.

Take our advice will you Yoda?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's already got in Campbell and Trenspud. Anything is possible. He may evenp do crazy s**t to hang on to his top 100 spot. :oops:
Reece Conca come on down!

Seem too remember Radalaide supporters warning you off him too.

Campaigners!

May still be upset with being beat by them last week.

yes they did

wasnt good enuff to score well or keep his spot

FFS he finish top 10 in their B&F at this rate

Kerridge > Zorko is going to be mighty tempting after the byes for me.

Already have $45k in the kitty so will probably only need another $45k to complete the trade and my forward line.

Forward line will then be - Merrett, Martin, Zorko, Deledio, Montagna, Wells (Petracca, Uebergang) * Adams in the backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back