2016 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's discuss Aaron Hall, what's going on with him?

He played most of the first half up forward today and only had 73% ToG, that's concerning

He's still averaging 94 and since I started with him, I'm not too fussed; but I'm in a position now to keep either Kerridge or Hall as F6, and Hall is definitely not filling me with confidence

Thoughts?
Dump Kerridge. I was expecting him to do better without Murphy in the team. That's what I'm likely to do anyway.

He played most of the first half up forward today and only had 73% ToG, that's concerning

He's still averaging 94 and since I started with him, I'm not too fussed; but I'm in a position now to keep either Kerridge or Hall as F6, and Hall is definitely not filling me with confidence

Thoughts?

Hold, price is despicable now so no point trading. If he continues to stink out the joint turf him to F7/M9. After next week he'll be a similar price to Petracca, and out of those 2 I'd rather have him.

Thoughts?

Hall had a great last qtr. He seemed to be around a few bounces as well, I think he's about to crank out some tons.

Is Lids still worth it if your already running with Dusty and Cotch, or is Joey a better option.

Thoughts?

Personally I'm holding him, but I would like to point out that I have 7 mid/forwards (Martin, Barlow, Hall, Lids, Montagna, Wells & Dahlhaus as my current M9), the idea being that I'll need long term cover for Wells up forward and a couple of spud prone mids in Parker/Ward.

Once Dahlhaus is back he will be my M9.

Remember it wasn't too long ago that Michael Barlow's name was mud and he also had a tentative first game back after his WAFL stint and now look at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts?

As has been mentioned, looked much more like his early season form in the last Q and should be good to improve his scoring again over the coming weeks. Would definitely keep him over Kerridge.

I'm tossing up whether to bring in N.Roo this week. Take out his two injury affected scores and he's averaging 112.2. New role on the wing seems to have boosted his scoring again. Injuries/resting a concern however could be a nice POD averaging 105+ for the rest of the year

My forward line is complete and glorious:

Dusty, Zorko, Zerrett, Lids, Joey, Buddy (Petraccan, SP Menadue)

Need Lance to stop screwing around and drop a few 120s on us. Could only be better if I'd kept Wells. God I miss Wells. Remember when I had Wells? Those were good times.

Thoughts?

Scored 35+ in the last qtr going to 7-8 centre bounces. If he plays there he scores, if he doesn't then he doesn't score. If that washed up ******* Eade knew how to use him he would still be SP.

Should average around 100 maybe even 105
Averaging 108 at the moment looks like I wasn't far of ay? Kept him in since the start and haven't looked back!

Massive call. The kid's 20.

I think he can push 100 but 110's a stretch, would need to have some monster 150+ games which is difficult to see from a player whose team will get pumped a bit and who's not named Fyfe or Ablett.
Well 108 is close enough ay haha, sorry for being a douche earlier in the forum aswell mate.

Current forwards are Martin, Zerrett, Montagna, Hall, Wells and Greene with Kerridge floating on the bench I think this could hold me off for the rest of the year. Any changes needed guys?

I would be pretty happy with that, any change is just sideways really.

Only thing your missing is Zorko, but I would only look at that if you have spare trades to burn. Maybe push Greene or Hall to Zorko if you have that luxury.

I would be pretty happy with that, any change is just sideways really.

Only thing your missing is Zorko, but I would only look at that if you have spare trades to burn. Maybe push Greene or Hall to Zorko if you have that luxury.
Was thinking that around finals time thought it was ok for now until crunch time. Cheers for the advice!

Can't say I get to much right but with 1 round to go

Zerret_zpsek3cqo8u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back