List Mgmt. 2016 Free Agency/Trades/Draft thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma always makes sense .....i was thinking this afternoon this was a possibility .....makes lots of sense, and she doesn't post rubbish

So Gibbs is a real possibility :)

AFL Trades 2016: Giants, Suns look to beat early bids for academy stars

Emma Quayle
The Giants are also hoping to acquire Carlton's pick 5 as part of a deal for defender Caleb Marchbank and could go into the draft holding picks 3 and 5.

The possibility remains that Bryce Gibbs will move to Adelaide, a trade that would get the Blues straight back into the first round.

The Blues could pass the Crows' first round pick - 13 - onto the Giants for Marchbank should that occur.

Carlton would need to be compensated with more than merely Marchbank if they were to move pick 5.

Read, IMPORTANT .....as GWS and GC look to monopolize the top 10
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...y-bids-for-academy-stars-20161009-gry6fo.html

This goes against everything being posted about Ben Jarman and which club is spending more effort?? .....who to believe ? .....Emma!

So whilst Ben may be saying publicly that he's still thinking about which club to choose ....is it, as Emma suggests, that it's the clubs deciding ?

Emma Quayle
How did the father-sons go?
It's more difficult to get a line on where Ben Jarman, son of Darren, will fit in. Adelaide has spent more time with him than Hawthorn but both clubs will have to work out what else they have going on before deciding whether to nominate him, and what they are willing to cough up on draft night for him. If a bid comes, it is likely to be much later in the piece than Daicos and Brown. He had a good week, topping the clean hands test and finishing seventh best in the kicking testing with a score of 24/30.

Emma always makes sense .....i was thinking this afternoon this was a possibility .....makes lots of sense, and she doesn't post rubbish

So Gibbs is a real possibility :)

Gibbs is more than a possibility - it is likely to happen assuming the clubs agree on the terms of trade. I do have a close source - who has always said no chance he would come home - who is now indicating it is very much in discussion

This goes against everything being posted about Ben Jarman and which club is spending more effort?? .....who to believe ? .....Emma!

So whilst Ben may be saying publicly that he's still thinking about which club to choose ....is it, as Emma suggests, that it's the clubs deciding ?
I swear I heard stories over the years that the crows had let Ben be part of the club, training with them, etc in prep for picking him up as f/s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why you going to beleive Wayne.

A bunch of anonymous posters on big footy or an AFL accredited journalist

I swear I heard stories over the years that the crows had let Ben be part of the club, training with them, etc in prep for picking him up as f/s.

Yeah they did. It was a pseudo "father-son academy" for kids aged 12 and above I recall. BJ was part of it. Connor McLeod and maybe Ben Hart's son.
It was more like a social hook-up, kick and a catch, do some bottle-flipping, mix soft drinks at the kids table type of thing.

297441_d065a3ae929cfec76a14b4dde498e444.png

Is that Bocky on the left? Faaaaaaaark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back