Mega Thread 2016 Freo DT/SC inquiry thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you guys have any idea of where Sandilands is at? Stated as 2-4 weeks but it seems like its been that forever.

Do you guys have any idea of where Sandilands is at? Stated as 2-4 weeks but it seems like its been that forever.

The way the season has gone, we won't be taking any chances rushing star players back in. Take the longer option and add 1 week. So I'd say 5 weeks.

I'm in a keeper league that has position changes and was wondering what position/ role Mundy played last week
Midfield. Was swung back when he returned from injury and Ross did indicate he'd be played back to allow the young to develop through the midfield but he's been predominantly running in the midfield so not sure if that plan was abandoned or put on hold for now. Since then, Crozier has come into the team and is playing off half back with Hill also providing drive through there while Mundy is back with the mids.

Midfield. Was swung back when he returned from injury and Ross did indicate he'd be played back to allow the young to develop through the midfield but he's been predominantly running in the midfield so not sure if that plan was abandoned or put on hold for now. Since then, Crozier has come into the team and is playing off half back with Hill also providing drive through there while Mundy is back with the mids.
Cheers mate, great insight

Hey guys, keen to bring in Neale into my SC side. Seems to have had a great season so far but I haven't been able to catch many Freo games. Do you think it's worth bringing him in? Just a little concerned that with finals out of the question, his form/desire/position may change? Cheers!

Hey guys, keen to bring in Neale into my SC side. Seems to have had a great season so far but I haven't been able to catch many Freo games. Do you think it's worth bringing him in? Just a little concerned that with finals out of the question, his form/desire/position may change? Cheers!
Neale's copping the tag often, but he's still our best SC performer. I'm surprised you don't already have him in your side. Most guys would by now.

Neale's copping the tag often, but he's still our best SC performer. I'm surprised you don't already have him in your side. Most guys would by now.
He's actually quite unique atm, in less than 10% of teams. Got 2 spots to fill in my midfield and seriously looking at him. Let's hope he keeps it up, cheers for the reply :thumbsu:

Have had Sandilands sitting on the bench for my Elite team all year, what DT score would you expect from him this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back