Competitions 2016 Geelong Board - Knockout Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

I had backed Freo. For some reason I thought I had them here too.

Happy days! :D
Now that you are still alive make sure you gloat like hell if the Swans get up (and they should)

And then there were 5....

XacZbh6.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go Bears! :p

This could turn the other way though where the Pies lose (heaven forbid) and the Cats win. Therefore I'm the only one knocked out.
I think that's the more likely outcome, I can't see Brisbane beating us.

Especially if they go without Beams, Rocky, Rich, and Robinson. But St Kilda beating Collingwood that would not surprise me at all.

I think that's the more likely outcome, I can't see Brisbane beating us.

Especially if they go without Beams, Rocky, Rich, and Robinson. But St Kilda beating Collingwood that would not surprise me at all.
It's a stains home game, yet it's at the 'G? Doesn't make sense.

So, if Geelong loses tomorrow, the comp is all over, red rover.

I've actually been involved in entering or running maybe 5 or 6 of these years back, but always on the basis of picking your entries each week, not all at the start of the season.

I've never seen any get past Round 10, even when in one of them there were more than 200 entries and most of them football-club based with (probably) better and more knowledgeable judges than the average population.

I've actually been involved in entering or running maybe 5 or 6 of these years back, but always on the basis of picking your entries each week, not all at the start of the season.

I've never seen any get past Round 10, even when in one of them there were more than 200 entries and most of them football-club based with (probably) better and more knowledgeable judges than the average population.

If Geelong lose to Brisbane tomorrow, I think the least of people's worries will be a tipping comp.

It comes down to who correctly picks 9th position I think.

4th rule from front page:

• In the event that there is more than one person left and the following round all participants get eliminated by all getting their tips wrong, then no elimination shall occur as there needs to be one sole winner.

So if Geelong loses tomorrow, than the 5 of us still in this round go through to round 4, basically like round 3 never existed

4th rule from front page:

• In the event that there is more than one person left and the following round all participants get eliminated by all getting their tips wrong, then no elimination shall occur as there needs to be one sole winner.

So if Geelong loses tomorrow, than the 5 of us still in this round go through to round 4, basically like round 3 never existed
If we lose tomorrow, we're going to wish Round 3 never existed :eek:

If we lose tomorrow, we're going to wish Round 3 never existed :eek:
Tell me about it... Us Mods wont sleep for a week. o_O

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back