BF Awards 2016 Geelong Board Poster of the Year - Congratulations Lana!

Who is your choice for Poster of the Year 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to the 2016 Geelong Board POTY nominees!

00VicWard001
BlakeyNoFlakey
BlightysCats
Cursed_Cat
Doctor Gero
fpm84
JUBJUB
karencatsfan
Lana
Nakia
Partridge
Turbocat
Vdubs
year of the cat
Willo_

It's hard to recall a stronger field of top quality posters fighting out this year's title. It is a testament to the quality of contributors to the board. Well done to all and thanks to those who nominated.

We are now at the pointy end and the poll in this thread will determine this year's POTY.

A few ground rules for voting:

1. To qualify to vote you must have made at least 50 posts on the Geelong Board in 2016 (as at 15/9/16). This is a vote for the active BigFooty community and therefore this poll will reflect that. If you attempt to vote without qualifying with 50 posts your vote will not count and will be deducted by the moderators from the final tally.

2. All votes are public. You may vote once. Choose carefully; you will not be able to change your vote once it is made.

3. Anyone who attempts to manipulate the outcome of the vote in any way (e.g. By attempting to vote more than once and/or by using alias accounts) will be named, shamed, infracted and all of your votes will not count and will be deducted by the moderators from the final tally.

Try to remember, this is supposed to be a fun occasion to celebrate the contributors who made the board enjoyable in 2016. Don't take it too seriously.

Cheers

Thee Geelong Board Mods - catempire, dazbroncos, Pure_Ownage and winty

No brainer for me... I nominated Lana (and others naturally) as I thought they have been a star, so naturally I will be voting for them.

Absolutely killing it this year, knows the game, super knowledge, brilliant in stats

:thumbsu:

Got to vote for JUBJUB. Would be fitting that the gifmaster wins.
Can't have him here so long but like Bartel never win the B&F :p
BwGVmpp.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always ready to listen to what Lana has to say, a well thought out knowledgeable poster.

Old Willo_ would come pretty close as well, I fear he just has to many badges already though - chest is becoming a pin cushion ;)

Well done fellas :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Just base your vote on who got on the James Parsons bandwagon with you first.

Under that criterion Vdubs is your man.

Hahahaha mate this is as untrue as it comes. Shall we get the board to run another poll? ;)
I hope you're not suggesting Dubs was a late adopter of #thejamesparsonsproject.

He was most certainly front-and-square.

I hope you're not suggesting Dubs was a late adopter of #thejamesparsonsproject.

He was most certainly front-and-square.
These bandwagons concern me.

Daz. Eardley
Daniel. Jansen

Please don't * this young guys career before it gets off the ground :(

These bandwagons concern me.

Daz. Eardley
Daniel. Jansen

Please don't **** this young guys career before it gets off the ground :(
dazbroncos gets a bad rap for Eardley, he had a few assistants on that one.

Jansen IS all Daniel McL's doing though.

Hehehe oops! Have learnt my lesson from that one, now I still have fav players obviously & from each draft pick out a 'my boy' player (e.g Gardner last draft) but don't go on about them every post like I did with JJ :p

Clearly I need to work on my campaign strategy. Knew i shouldn't have hired Trump's adviser.

I know, I was also a fan of Eardley. Happy to throw Daz under the bus though.

Finished 3rd in East Freo's B&F this season. Behind for North player Liam Anthony.

Back