No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Sicily was nominated at 21, same age as Aliir. In fact, Aliir is only four months older. Can't be that much of a difference surely?
He plays in the wrong colours

The pro-Giants banner on the AFL website earlier was pathetic.

They're "chasing" the Hawks, while being on the exact same points as 5 other teams yet no headline for those teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 comes after 1 so they are clearly the obvious candidate.

Just want to thank everyone for the past year as a member of the swans board, time goes quick. Unfortunately I'm going to hang up my keyboard and membership due to recently unforeseen life experiences. Have enjoyed the banter between like minded Swans supporters. Cheer, cheer.

No surprises that Hayden Kennedy supports the 2 deliberate out of bounds against Melbourne, despite the fact that it is blatantly inconsistent to so many similar instances this year.

I think they were both rubbish calls, curious to hear the thoughts of others on this board.

Just want to thank everyone for the past year as a member of the swans board, time goes quick. Unfortunately I'm going to hang up my keyboard and membership due to recently unforeseen life experiences. Have enjoyed the banter between like minded Swans supporters. Cheer, cheer.
Aww man that's sad news. Hopefully all goes well with life. As they say real life is more important. We will miss you as well and hopefully you can and pop by sometime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll be missed mate, hope all goes well and best wishes!

Last edited:

All the best Kapanis, hopefully all goes well whatever is up.

And just maybe, you'll come back out of retirement - never say never.

Sorry to hear that. All the best. Hope the team gives you something nice to remember this season for.

Last edited:

Sad to hear, your a great poster. All the best

Sad to hear! You're a great poster & you're input will be missed. I hope everything is okay.

Best wishes & I'm sure you'll be warmly welcomed back into the fold here if you should choose to return.

Cheer cheer.

In a typical season, yes. Not when 2nd is also equal 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I had a bit of facetiousness in my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back