2016 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the back button on your phone. (Bottom right on samsung) that takes you to your previous window then hit refresh

Works for me. I got caught quite a few times last year. The desktop site sucks balls

Tried that didnt work

This is ****ed YOU FORMATTING ******* MORONIC campaignerS WHO DESIGNED THIS ******* CRAP SHOULD BE ****ed HARD BY A BARBEDWIRE BASEBALL BAT YOU ******* STUPID campaignerS

Tried that didnt work

This is stuffed YOU FORMATTING ******* MORONIC campaignerS WHO DESIGNED THIS ******* CRAP SHOULD BE stuffed HARD BY A BARBEDWIRE BASEBALL BAT YOU ******* STUPID campaignerS
early contender for rage of the year. im sure there will be 1,000 maybe 10,000 that will beat this throughout the course of the season, but hey

Tried that didnt work

This is stuffed YOU FORMATTING ******* MORONIC campaignerS WHO DESIGNED THIS ******* CRAP SHOULD BE stuffed HARD BY A BARBEDWIRE BASEBALL BAT YOU ******* STUPID campaignerS

Ok. Try closing all your Internet windows. Then swear at your phone, threaten to throw it against a brick wall and then reopen a fresh page. Hopefully it resets.

If that doesn't work try control alt delete. That's all I got

Tried that didnt work

Solid MELT toxic
Step away from the keyboard!
200.gif

* it

Someone send me a telegram when its fixed.

Complete ******* s**t
Completely non user friendly
* this format
Its ****ed
Its completely ****ed
What sort of stupid campaigner implements something that is so ******* ****ed
* this s**t
Im logging out.
If anyone wants me I'll be on supercoachscores

THIS IS A ******* DISGRACE OF A FORMAT
NO campaigner LIKES IT
WHY THE * HAVE IT

SEE YA'S

Need help.

On my mobile i pressed the desktop site down the bottom by mistake.

To be honest it's the most shitful piece of s**t I've seen.

I've no idea how to change it back.

Does anyone know asap.

If i have to look at this crap format for 10minutes I'll delete my account.

Its FKD

In the top right of screen, next to the web address there should be a MORE button. Drop this down and select request mobile version.

Ps. Works on my Samsung S6

**** it

Someone send me a telegram when its fixed.

Complete ******* s**t
Completely non user friendly
**** this format
Its stuffed
Its completely stuffed
What sort of stupid campaigner implements something that is so ******* stuffed
**** this s**t
Im logging out.
If anyone wants me I'll be on supercoachscores

THIS IS A ******* DISGRACE OF A FORMAT
NO campaigner LIKES IT
WHY THE **** HAVE IT

SEE YA'S

jobe likes this.jpg

Just noticed that the SC Gold feature to show byes actually does not show the teams that have a bye during Round 9. It only shows the teams with byes across R11 (6 teams), R12 (4 teams) and R13 (6 teams).

In a fixturing quirk, Gold Coast and Port Adelaide have their bye during Round 9.

You have all been warned. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back