Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
The time has come to crown our best poster of 2016.

After a fantastic season on our board followed by a spectacular trade and draft period, there will be a lot of posters who will be worthy winners. Will someone 'RISE UP' to steal the crown off the 2015 winner Ben Drever? Or can the man, the legend go back to back to take home the glory again?

What could be better than winning the mad respect you get for carrying a 2016 poster of the year badge? It's funny you should ask! GCFC Digital and the Gold Coast SUNS have come to the party to offer the winner a 2016 SIGNED guernsey! How good is that!

So please, get your top 5 nominations in to myself or exile via PM by lunch time Wednesday! From there we will post a live vote on the board where everyone can vote for their top 3 from the nominations posted. Absolutely anyone who has the SUNS nominated as their #1 team can be nominated, regardless of how much they have posted! So get to letting us know now who your favourite poster is.

While we are here, we will also be crowning our 2016 tipping champion Lord_Flashheart and our 2016 Goalkickers award nutstar! We hope to have you shiny new badges soon

Good luck SUNS fans!

Ummm. I'll get you some more beer

One of these thanks...

Mispillion-River-Reach-Around-IPA.jpg

Well if there's beer on the go, I'll have a couple of these thanks.....

beer_17078.jpg
There's no sexual innuendo in that, what am I supposed to do with that?

Urban dictionary says - LEO is ruled by the Sun so the personality is charismatic, strong and is created to shine.They take on responsibility, naturally.

I guess it fits

Congratulations to (in no particular order)

thurls64

Corkie

OB11

Cochblocked

and our reigning poty Ben Drever

You 5 have proudly received the most 'nominations from your peers.

Everyone gets to now place two votes on who you like from the above list. The poll ends in 7 days, and whoever is leading then shall be declared Poster of the Year.

Get voting and good luck :)

On behalf of the Gold Coast SUNS board on Bigfooty.com, I would like to proudly announce this years poster of the year award.

It was a tight race in the nominations and the voting. The winner and runner up also had the same amount of nominations heading into voting period.

Congratulations Ben Drever though on your two vote win. That's 2 years in a row you have been the poster of the year award and very deserving. The fact that it was not a runaway easy victory like it might have been last year, is a credit to the board and the small but fantastic community that we have here.

Continue to be there first bring us the best SUNS content from around Australia and keep up your opinions which you give us in such a sure fire style!

Well done mate. This time you can celebrate without the pressure of the missus trying to give birth!

GCFC Digital - - Over to you :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On behalf of the Gold Coast SUNS board on Bigfooty.com, I would like to proudly announce this years poster of the year award.

It was a tight race in the nominations and the voting. The winner and runner up also had the same amount of nominations heading into voting period.

Congratulations Ben Drever though on your two vote win. That's 2 years in a row you have been the poster of the year award and very deserving. The fact that it was not a runaway easy victory like it might have been last year, is a credit to the board and the small but fantastic community that we have here.

Continue to be there first bring us the best SUNS content from around Australia and keep up your opinions which you give us in such a sure fire style!

Well done mate. This time you can celebrate without the pressure of the missus trying to give birth!

GCFC Digital - - Over to you :D

Woohoo thanks mate.
Appreciate the love.
I got a good feeling about this year.
AFL fans and Media will loose there s**t as we constantly beat the 2016 top 8 GWS especially.
The board in 2017 will be filled with love and joy I'm sure of it.
Happy new year to all best wishes and stay safe.
See all you winners in 2017 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back