Preview 2016 Grand Final: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
64555-western-bulldogs-mens-road-to-glory-t-shirt-pre-sale-2000.jpg

This is their grand final shirt

Honestly back to footy

Who reaLy takes johanison do we think and do we try and stop wood from 3rd like Gibson used to do

I don't think rohan should be a defensive forward cause he seems to worry about that to much and goes unseen , needs to play his normal role

All I want to see is like the last 2 starts.

Try and score.

Attack.

Be brave.

Tackle and pressure.

Give a few to get 10.

And for crying out loud stand up and be counted - crack in and give it to them. Sick of being Mr Nice Guy. If some prick elbows Kennedy that prick should leave on a stretcher.

All I want to see is like the last 2 starts.

Try and score.

Attack.

Be brave.

Tackle and pressure.

Give a few to get 10.

And for crying out loud stand up and be counted - crack in and give it to them. Sick of being Mr Nice Guy. If some prick elbows Kennedy that prick should leave on a stretcher.
We dont wanna get into a brave off with the doggies mate

The media hype around the bulldogs reminds me of the hype...
Before James Magnussen choked in 2012
And the Campbell sisters in 2016
Let them have it.
The pressure they are putting on those boys is phenomenal.

We dont wanna get into a brave off with the doggies mate

I have conceded the brave off. Chuck Norris couldn't be as brave as the Dogs

I just don't want to see one of our guys get taken out again with no repercussions to the sniper.

Losing the game in 2014 was devastating.

Capitulating and not backing the up guys that were getting smashed was embarrassing. GWS game as well - most of them.

Time for some of these guys to nut up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media hype around the bulldogs reminds me of the hype...
Before James Magnussen choked in 2012
And the Campbell sisters in 2016
Let them have it.
The pressure they are putting on those boys is phenomenal.

Agree, let them take the plaudits for making the GF. We'll hit them like a train at first bounce and take the Cup home with us. Suits me.

In an interview on Fox Sports, they asked Libba what he was most looking forward too and he replied with 'can i say post-match?'

In an interview on Fox Sports, they asked Libba what he was most looking forward too and he replied with 'can i say post-match?'
Someone check all the park benches around crown on sunday. I hear the pingas are good this season

To state the obvious it's the Saturday night celebrations that matter. Why would Swans fans be anything but happy with the focus on the Bulldogs?

It just funny to make fun of it to ease the tension, cant knock one out all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back