2016 Indian Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Azarenka v Williams.... meh, can't get excited about that, not a big fan of either of them.

I like Williams but I really dislike Azarenka, though I just think it will be a good quality match. And, I am curious to see if Azarenka can beat Williams.

Disappointing that Kerber lost early

Can't see Milos getting up. Hasn't had much tennis since he has been back and the slow court surely won't help.

Think azarenka is a chance. She would have to serve 75% first serves like she did in the final set last match, but her ground stokes and defending was the best I have seen this tournament.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Anyone watch the Azarenka v Williams final?
A win to Azarenka 6-4 6-4

I reckon Raonic will pinch a set today but Djokovic to still win in 3

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milos just couldn't get anywhere near Novak. It didn't help that his serving was probably as poor as it's been in a long while (50% first serves and only won 10% of points on his second serve).

Wowser! Safe to say this is Raymond's last tournanment!
Will be sacked.

Standing by for the usual Mamma Mia / Rita Pinahi/ Clem Ford articles within a few hours on this story

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I missed the final of both but it tells you how well Plíšková served when Williams could only serve 6 aces for the final. (Plíšková served 17.). that is now twice that Williams has lost a final in the 2 tournaments she has played this year.

And good luck keeping your job CEO.

Milos just couldn't get anywhere near Novak. It didn't help that his serving was probably as poor as it's been in a long while (50% first serves and only won 10% of points on his second serve).

I'm surprised the scoreline wasn't closer considering Milos has such a strong serve and hard to break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back