Injury 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it is very unlikely any of the old staggers will be dropped for the 350th but geez Suban is pushing it!!
He can take a rest , not play for peel, peel look a lot settle without him , sat is good weather and sunday freo match is wet.

He can take a rest , not play for peel, peel look a lot settle without him , sat is good weather and sunday freo match is wet.

You have a dislike for Suban but its irrational to say he would not make Peel better. Some of the Peel boys just make up the numbers. Suban would be welcomed with loving arms by any WAFL side.

You have a dislike for Suban but its irrational to say he would not make Peel better. Some of the Peel boys just make up the numbers. Suban would be welcomed with loving arms by any WAFL side.
You mistaken my agenda, Suban is good for wafl side , but for peel player to develop he is holding a player development , if suban is 22 years old i am all for him to play for peel . Now he is at the crossroad of his career , either afl or delisted to play for wafl or VFL side. 25 year old should be at his peak motivate to perform week in week out for freo. Will be pretty hard to watch if he get caught holding the ball in wafl at a slower level. He got no injury concern compare to mora as well with experienced playing in GF , preliminary Final and final series in AFL. A big if , tucker or hughes replace his position vs sydney then i dont mind suban playing for peel. For young player to develop they need to play with their actual position , build chemistry and team work rather then individual display. Peel already got obrien as experience leader do direct peel kids , he cant tell suban what to do if he come in.

Last edited:
You mistaken my agenda, Suban is good for wafl side , but for peel player to develop he is holding a player development , if suban is 22 years old i am all for him to play for peel . Now he is in the crossroad of his career , either afl or delisted to play for wafl or VFL side. 25 year old should be at his peak motivate to perform week in week out for freo. Will be pretty hard to watch if he get caught holding the ball in wafl at a slower level. He got no injury concern compare to mora as well with experienced playing in GF , preliminary Final and final series in AFL. A big if , tucker or hughes replace his position vs sydney then i dont mind suban playing for peel.

Fremantle is not at Peel to develop the home grown boys. Its all about developing the young Freo boys and you need the experienced bodies of the De Boers, Mzungus and Subans to help with that.

Fremantle is not at Peel to develop the home grown boys. Its all about developing the young Freo boys and you need the experienced bodies of the De Boers, Mzungus and Subans to help with that.
Nope only deboer , gu suban a big no. Do peel really struggle without suban ? No. Without tucker ,nyhuis, deboer, grey peel struggle you can check stats win and losses also.

Nope only deboer , gu suban a big no. Do peel really struggle without suban ? No. Without tucker ,nyhuis, deboer, grey peel struggle you can check stats win and losses also.

Have to back in Salim on this discussion, I go as far to say that Suban would be a jet in the WAFL (because the comp is slower) and would go a long way to helping Peel win finals games. Does not matter this year of course because Suban will not qualify.

Next year, if Suban does a DeBoer for most of the season he would be very good for Peel and even a smokie for the Sandover.

WTF,:rolleyes: How many games has Suban suited up for Peel? What are these stats you're quoting?
If i not mistaken suban play a bit vs claremont ,that is the reason i dont want him near peel .dont want to argue anymore i dont like suban to be wearing peel thats all. Personal preference dont care he is good in wafl level or not.

If i not mistaken suban play a bit vs claremont ,that is the reason i dont want him near peel .dont want to argue anymore i dont like suban to be wearing peel thats all. Personal preference dont care he is good in wafl level or not.

I'm sure Peel will take your advice and if he becomes available they won't play him. :rolleyes:

Afterall, it's every Fremantle Dockers dream to suit up for Peel. Suban will just have to continue to slog it away in the AFL until he earns a call up to the big leagues of WAFL.
Maybe injuries at the wrong time will prevent him that big leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2016-08-09/hbf-injury-update-9-august-2016

INJURY LIST - UPDATED TUESDAY 9 AUGUST, 2016
Tanner Smith Hamstring 1-2 weeks
Nat Fyfe Leg Season
Harley Bennell Calf Season
Alex Pearce Leg Season
Brady Grey Ankle Season
Matthew Uebergang Hamstring Season
Michael Barlow Shoulder Season
Michael Johnson Knee/hamstring TBA
Harley Balic Wrist TBA

Good news:
  • Fyfe plate removed and all is good.
  • No new injuries, sandi ballaz all good.
  • Smith almost back
  • Balic full training, building.
  • Hurley not on list?
Bad news:
  • Adeliade only have one player listed as injured (non-test) on thier list?!?!?!??!

Nat Fyfe Leg Season
Alex Pearce Leg Season
Brady Grey Ankle Season
Harley Balic Wrist TBA

Good news:
  • Smith almost back
  • Hurley not on list?
Bad news:
  • Adeliade only have one player listed as injured (non-test) on thier list?!?!?!??!

Johnson and Balic not coming of the injury list is disappointing. I guess Johnson will now not be playing this year and its hard to see why they would now risk Balic especially if he is as good as we hope.

Good news:
  • Smith almost back
  • Hurley not on list?
Bad news:

Hurley played his third game (2 reserves + 1 league) in the reserves on the weekend for about 12 possessions from memory.

The Balic shenanigans continued with him being named two weeks in a row, then not named and again named last week for 1 possession at the start of the game that he never went on the field. I can only assume the week he wasn't named he couldn't attend and instead made Bondy attend just so he could understand the trauma of the previous two weeks.

Hurley played his third game (2 reserves + 1 league) in the reserves on the weekend for about 12 possessions from memory.

The Balic shenanigans continued with him being named two weeks in a row, then not named and again named last week for 1 possession at the start of the game that he never went on the field. I can only assume the week he wasn't named he couldn't attend and instead made Bondy attend just so he could understand the trauma of the previous two weeks.
They didn't fix the stats either. His kicks still up there. I'm surprised he wasn't named in their best for it too

Nat Fyfe Leg Season
Alex Pearce Leg Season
Brady Grey Ankle Season
Harley Balic Wrist TBA

Good news:
  • Smith almost back
  • Hurley not on list?
Bad news:
Hoping Tanner Smith plays next week or at least the bulldogs game. I really want him to pull through and show some value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back