2016 injury update

Remove this Banner Ad

Twitter has quite a bit
I got banned from Twitter coming back home on the train from the Swans game.
:(

Some Swans flog started giving it to me that I didn't know, so I laid into him good and proper and apparently it was deemed worthy enough to be banned from twitter because of it.

ISIS can have a Twitter handle, but I can't.

I got banned from Twitter coming back home on the train from the Swans game.
:(

Some Swans flog started giving it to me that I didn't know, so I laid into him good and proper and apparently it was deemed worthy enough to be banned from twitter because of it.

ISIS can have a Twitter handle, but I can't.
Wow.

Had never heard of anyone being banned from twitter before.

Rehab group is not the best place for a homesick kid to be a part of.

Hopefully he fees some "guilt" for getting injured and signs on for another year?

Pardon my intrusion, but i'm from and live in Benalla. I was one year level above Caleb at school. Was actually down the street just now and saw him, got the boot on and crutches going to get some lunch with his mum. Looks like he's having some R&R before returning and joining the rehab group, which is nice to see. Is in very good spirits too

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2016-05-24/no-mohr-good-news

What the .... is an ITB ? - ok, I get it has something to do with a leg, but what part of the leg? How does it happen? Listed at one week, is this normal, good, bad?

Also - poor Tim Mohr - can't buy a trick. :(:(:(:(
The ITB basically runs from the hip to the knee, down the outside of the leg. Illiotibial band syndrome is basically inflammation caused by overuse (one of the types of runner's knee) but it's not clear what he's actually done.

Sucks for Mohr, but if we can get through the next 2-3 weeks we'll at least get Corr back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davis back is great. I've always been of fan of Patful but our backs looked harassed last week. Maybe we've reached the point where a fit Marchbank or Corr would be ahead in the pecking order. Haines is a great talent but needs to be loose so he can intercept and cut 50 entries off in my opinion.
Buntine would be good to, I really like his play, he can compete in the air and on ground. Will also do the hard work eg chasing when it's hopeless, sprinting upfield to make sure there is someone on the mark and diving at the feet to try and smother.

Surely buntine and Davis will both be in for Kennedy and maybe give patfull a rest.

Will they risk Buntine? They were ultra cautious last time - he missed 3 or 4 from memory - and this is another concussion on top of that. Not sure if they won't be really cautious this time around and give him another week.

Davis will also be a bit underdone.

Will they risk Buntine? They were ultra cautious last time - he missed 3 or 4 from memory - and this is another concussion on top of that. Not sure if they won't be really cautious this time around and give him another week.

Davis will also be a bit underdone.
Fair enough, I want Buntine in but agree he shouldn't risk his health. That's much more important.Davis is a little older than most and I think it's generally agreed older players have a residual fitness from years in the system. Three weeks is doable, I hope, but any more and he might need to come back through the NEAFL. In these cases I think you consider the player and not the team though. Leon has made it clear before if a player isn't ready they wont play AFL regardless of the alternatives available.

Johnson out for a couple and the bye. I think this is a very smart move by the club. They know we playing finals and we need him. We should be able to account for essendon and carlton without him.

By the way love how the reporter tries to make it seem worse by saying wont play until round 16 instead out out for 2 weeks and a bye haha

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2016-06-14/giants-rule-out-johnson-for-dons-clash.mobileapp

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back