Injury 2016 Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

is laird just a one weeker? asking because he is in my supercoach cash league

The club hasn't said for sure, but it seems like his omission was very precautionary and will be back next week for Geelong.

The club hasn't said for sure, but it seems like his omission was very precautionary and will be back next week for Geelong.
sweet thanks for the info have a few hundred riding on him and only 2 trades so don't want to burn one if i don't have too

sweet thanks for the info have a few hundred riding on him and only 2 trades so don't want to burn one if i don't have too

It seems this season we like to rest guys with slight injuries against s**t teams. Would be surprised if he didn't come straight back that's for sure

It seems this season we like to rest guys with slight injuries against s**t teams. Would be surprised if he didn't come straight back that's for sure
makes sense. i think you will give sloane a rest before finals as well

Hope brown and laird back for cats as very important game next week and toppling cats would almost secure a top 2 position and possibly knock them out of top 4 calculations (assuming we beat pies this week)! Starting to worry me increasingly about our lack of depth due to injuries!

Injury Update July 18

Injured Players
Player | Injury | Since | Expected Length | Expected Return
\Rory Laird|Hip Soreness|Round 17 Training|Test|Round 18
\Troy Menzel|Concussion|Round 14|Test|Round 18
\Luke Brown|Groin|Round 16 Training|Test|Round 18
\Luke Lowden|Hamstring|Round 15|1 Week|Round 19
\Sam Shaw|Concussion|Round 4 Training|1-2 Weeks|Round 19-20
\Nathan Van Berlo|Plantar Fascia|Round 14|2-3 Weeks|Round 20-21
\Andy Otten|Dislocated Thumb|Round 16|2-3 Weeks|Round 20-21
\Riley Knight|Ankle|Round 7 Training|Assess|TBA

Injury Update July 18

Injured Players
Player | Injury | Since | Expected Length | Expected Return
\Rory Laird|Hip Soreness|Round 17 Training|Test|Round 18
\Troy Menzel|Concussion|Round 14|Test|Round 18
\Luke Brown|Groin|Round 16 Training|Test|Round 18
\Luke Lowden|Hamstring|Round 15|1 Week|Round 19
\Sam Shaw|Concussion|Round 4 Training|1-2 Weeks|Round 19-20
\Nathan Van Berlo|Plantar Fascia|Round 14|2-3 Weeks|Round 20-21
\Andy Otten|Dislocated Thumb|Round 16|2-3 Weeks|Round 20-21
\Riley Knight|Ankle|Round 7 Training|Assess|TBA
That's positive in regards to Brown. All reports on Laird seem to indicate he'll play this week, but some people had expressed concern Brown might miss against the Cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be interesting to see where Knight is at.

Did he end up having more surgery? 6 weeks left. Would need to be ready to play in 2-3 weeks to have even a 1% chance of a meaningful contribution this year. Any chance of putting him on the LTI list if we need to upgrade Keath I wonder?

Be interesting to see where Knight is at.

Did he end up having more surgery? 6 weeks left. Would need to be ready to play in 2-3 weeks to have even a 1% chance of a meaningful contribution this year. Any chance of putting him on the LTI list if we need to upgrade Keath I wonder?

I don't think anyone can go on the LTI list after round 18?

whats the latest on Tex, Talia. Cameron and Lynch?

I cant see Tex playing this week....

Yeah. He will have his ankle scanned. I'm very worried. I'm not sure that he actually gained an injury in the match.
He reported a "sore ankle" afterwards and underwent moon-boot precautions. He could have been carrying something insidious, which might explain his lacklustre form recently.
Shades of the "sore foot" at the start of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back