Injury 2016 Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Does make me curious as to how we would have covered for Talia and Lever the next week had we won.

Hopefully it's something Pyke keeps in mind next year and rotates through the list a little more - think Beveridge has done a really good job at the Dogs with that as he blooded most of the team last year and a lot got games this year so when injuries hit, he knew what he had to work with and it wasn't exactly throwing those guys into the deep end as much.

Only two players requiring post season surgery is very, very good. My only concern is the possibility of say Brown and Cheney not improving and we then send them in for surgery in December. Same story for Sauce and Lever.

All of last year's recruits (Menzel, Hampton, Seedsman, Milera) should be much fitter by the start of the 2017 season.

Only two players requiring post season surgery is very, very good. My only concern is the possibility of say Brown and Cheney not improving and we then send them in for surgery in December. Same story for Sauce and Lever.

All of last year's recruits (Menzel, Hampton, Seedsman, Milera) should be much fitter by the start of the 2017 season.
Agree with all of this. Was just thinking that this is a very short post-season injury list. Normally half the team is added to the list, with one ailment or another, with about 1/4 of them requiring surgery.

Who had surgery post season after 2015?
  • Jacobs had minor elbow surgery
  • Van Berlo had minor shoulder surgery
  • CEY had minor finger surgery
  • Jaensch is six months into ACL recovery, should be available in May 2016
  • Menzel had hip surgery

• And the crouching brothers bookended the season.

• Jacobs had minor elbow surgery
  • Van Berlo had minor shoulder surgery
  • CEY had minor finger surgery
  • Jaensch is six months into ACL recovery, should be available in May 2016
  • Menzel had hip surgery

• And the crouching brothers bookended the season.
Thanks.

That's interesting - not a good season among them.

I think it is almost a given that you need a full preseason if your not going to struggle at some point.

VB was in a bonus year, Jacobs should of been rested more, CEY should of played more to answer the question, Mezel had a late preseason and started to show something late in the year and the brothers were both late starters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back