Player Sponsorship 2016..JIMMY AISH - Aish Pin winner drawn p35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter Moderator #442
And a big thankyou to Collingwood Football Club Sponsorship Department for honouring the initial price to sponsor James Aish.

Unbeknownst to me he was moved into the Key Players group when they sent out the brochure again in January (at a cost of $2650) but I didn't see it as I had no reason to look. This only came to my attention this week when I went to pay.
However the Club has agreed to let us have him for $2050 - which means there should be enough to buy 2 Copeland tickets:)

SensAishional!!!!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
And a big thankyou to Collingwood Football Club Sponsorship Department for honouring the initial price to sponsor James Aish.

Unbeknownst to me he was moved into the Key Players group when they sent out the brochure again in January (at a cost of $2650) but I didn't see it as I had no reason to look. This only came to my attention this week when I went to pay.
However the Club has agreed to let us have him for $2050 - which means there should be enough to buy 2 Copeland tickets:)

SensAishional!!!!
Love your work Magpie Girl

jjsmitty8

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood

SensAishional!!!!
That is truly #sensAISHional stuff MG.

After tonight's intraclub, it looks like whatever way the vote went, we were onto a winner! Bring on 2016!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter Moderator #449
Last edited:
Top Bottom