Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpie Girl

Premium Platinum
Feb 1, 2013
F**k*** Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
And a big thankyou to Collingwood Football Club Sponsorship Department for honouring the initial price to sponsor James Aish.

Unbeknownst to me he was moved into the Key Players group when they sent out the brochure again in January (at a cost of $2650) but I didn't see it as I had no reason to look. This only came to my attention this week when I went to pay.
However the Club has agreed to let us have him for $2050 - which means there should be enough to buy 2 Copeland tickets:)

SensAishional!!!!

MooreTreloar

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rams, Raptors, Leafs
And a big thankyou to Collingwood Football Club Sponsorship Department for honouring the initial price to sponsor James Aish.

Unbeknownst to me he was moved into the Key Players group when they sent out the brochure again in January (at a cost of $2650) but I didn't see it as I had no reason to look. This only came to my attention this week when I went to pay.
However the Club has agreed to let us have him for $2050 - which means there should be enough to buy 2 Copeland tickets:)

SensAishional!!!!
Love your work Magpie Girl

jjsmitty8

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2013
Antarctica
AFL Club
Collingwood

SensAishional!!!!
That is truly #sensAISHional stuff MG.

After tonight's intraclub, it looks like whatever way the vote went, we were onto a winner! Bring on 2016!

Magpie Girl

Premium Platinum
Feb 1, 2013
F**k*** Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad