Player Sponsorship 2016..JIMMY AISH - Aish Pin winner drawn p35

Remove this Banner Ad

Winning a prize doesn't guarantee you'll get anything. I know. Just ask me. :'(
I'm rolling around nude in my Player Sponsor jumper signed by the whole team...AAAAAAAAA................Hahahahahahahah!........

Honestly.

I feel your pain.....

Seriously though, or more relevantly, I think Aish has really shone the last month and is rapidly finding his feet and moving up the rankings.

Great to see.

You should give up your ticket to a more deserving Aish supporter #aishamed #aishthechosenone
I'll sell it to you for mates rates. $300.

I'll sell it to you for mates rates. $300.

I have been to the Copeland the last couple of years, $300 is to much to pay to hear Bucks get up on stage and talk his rubbish, I have a crazy uncle i can have do that for a couple of beers.

I will be getting in touch with Mr Aish, he should know who you are.

I have been to the Copeland the last couple of years, $300 is to much to pay to hear Bucks get up on stage and talk his rubbish, I have a crazy uncle i can have do that for a couple of beers.

I will be getting in touch with Mr Aish, he should know who you are.
You're all talk :p

Send my love to uncle Dazza :hearts:

Can all Copeland winners please PM me your names and addresses to pass on to the Club so your tickets can be sent to you (when they're ready)
Morganashlee
Kashyboy
PicaBoo
Ulahoopski
PTpie

That is, if you haven't done so already.
Please mark it Copeland

Thanks

Can all Copeland winners please PM me your names and addresses to pass on to the Club so your tickets can be sent to you (when they're ready)
Morganashlee
Kashyboy
PicaBoo
Ulahoopski
PTpie

That is, if you haven't done so already.
Please mark it Copeland

Thanks
Hi MG Morganashlee PM'd me with some fantastic news - she's pregnant.
Given she won't be able to drink she thought someone else should use the ticket.
As a way of saying congrats on getting your "Ls" as a Mod she very kindly offered me her ticket which I gracefully accepted.

Given she won't be able to drink she thought someone else should use the ticket.
As a way of saying congrats on getting your "Ls" as a Mod she very kindly offered me her ticket which I gracefully accepted.
Congrats Morganashlee !!!

Cute story, not gonna happen ;)

Nice try AD
I'll wait for Morganashlee to confirm:D

Cute story, not gonna happen ;)
So you're not pregnant?
Any chance father son or mother son or father daughter or mother daughter
Now we have two teams?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I protest the lack of democratic process in this transferral!

Just to make things clear, there are no mother/sons or daughters on the way and Anzacday will be enjoying the copeland via the live feed on the Collingwood website.

I protest the lack of democratic process in this transferral!
What do you mean lack of... The blueprint is taken from the CFC board , surely a club with 75K members ....

Just to make things clear, there are no mother/sons or daughters on the way and Anzacday will be enjoying the copeland via the live feed on the Collingwood website.
Sorry I let our secret out.:oops:
I still don't see why I should be the one who stays home:'(

PTpie hasn't been on line since early June.

If you're reading the Board PT can you please contact me by the end of this week to claim your ticket for the Copeland Dinner?
If I haven't heard from you by next Monday I will have to re-draw the ticket.

PTpie hasn't been on line since early June.

If you're reading the Board PT can you please contact me by the end of this week to claim your ticket for the Copeland Dinner?
If I haven't heard from you by next Monday I will have to re-draw the ticket.

Ooooo Copeland Dinner!

Can I go in the draw? :praying:

No news from PTPie so in his absence, and due to time constraints, the ticket for the Copeland Dinner has been redrawn, and the winner is

Anzacday

Congratulations AD

Please PM me you name and address asap so that I can forward all the details to the Club

Hey guys, I felt the groans when a (Spec) Mod won and I have declined to go.
Magpie Girl is re-drawing now.

Good luck!

PS: Morganashlee will be shattered I know but she'll cope.

By drinking to excess no doubt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back