Competitions 2016 Lions SuperCoach, AFL Fantasy and Dream Team leagues (leagues OPEN)

Remove this Banner Ad

let me re word it.

AFL Fantasy code wont work, unless it's full ?

I wasn't getting anything from the site. Said it didn't exist.
Only 15/18. Scratching my head here a bit, as that's the same code the other 14 punters got in with.

Invited everyone up to date.

We've got three spots left in our AFL Fantasy league - C2JLZHEU.

We've got six spots left in our DT #2 league - 548077. Redfox12, a reminder to join the league. :)

If you join any of these leagues (not including I've sent PMs to) please post your team name on here if you want to get a nifty BigFooty badge when you win the league.
afl fantasy couldn't read that code, I may be being naive but is dream team and fantasy seperate? I'm in the supercoach league no worries

I'm keen for SC. Ranking last year was around 12k. Cheers.

Still trying to sort out the AFL Fantasy code. It might be fixed now though - we used to only have 15 but someone else has managed to join so it's up to 16.

The code is C2JLZHEU if anyone wants to re-try.

Big Sauce 21
Redfox12
Vipertooth

Still trying to sort out the AFL Fantasy code. It might be fixed now though - we used to only have 15 but someone else has managed to join so it's up to 16.

The code is C2JLZHEU if anyone wants to re-try.

Big Sauce 21
Redfox12
Vipertooth

This is full now. If anything else is open please let me know.

This is full now. If anything else is open please let me know.

I'll kick off another one later tonight. If we can't fill it with new players I'll get Div 1 to step up. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back