Analysis 2016 List Management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is when the list managing begins.

I expect Smith, Foster and Wood to be the first three out the door this week.

death-death-grim_reapers-reapers-die-dying-rde4821_low.jpg

Gold Coast??

Did you see GC injury list this year?

They have excellent KPFs and KPDs.

They only need to get a half decent midfield on the park and they will win more games than us.

They have a heap of high picks already and more to come for Prestia and JOM.

They will do their best to "pursuade" some more experienced MiDs to join them - if they do they will be competitive.

Watching TAC cup future stars.

They listed all the South Australian players Geelong obtained from the past drafts. Most of them looked to be third and fourth round picks. What makes it even worse for us is that they have been properly established and look like ready-made AFL players?

What does that say about our Drafting history? Horrendous and disastrous.

I reckon we spent all our time looking about another 2000km west

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see GC injury list this year?

They have excellent KPFs and KPDs.

They only need to get a half decent midfield on the park and they will win more games than us.

They have a heap of high picks already and more to come for Prestia and JOM.

They will do their best to "pursuade" some more experienced MiDs to join them - if they do they will be competitive.

Hmm.

My first instinct was to agree with you.

However, a footy club needs a strong culture to be successful. I don't think GCS are there yet.

Hmm.

My first instinct was to agree with you.

However, a footy club needs a strong culture to be successful. I don't think GCS are there yet.
They have a strong culture, just not a good one.

Tomorrow is when the list managing begins.

I expect Smith, Foster and Wood to be the first three out the door this week.
Smith according to rumour is already out the door, down the street and onto an aeroplane gone...

Wood has probably already been told... but at least he is a professional and hung around until the end.

I suspect that there might be more people in front of Foster getting the nudge Tuesday.

They are after ready made players. They don't want draft picks.

It does not matter what they are after, if no team offers ready made players then they don't get them or any players they want might not want to go there. In this case they would be forced to accept picks. Im sure a lot of fringe guys will go there but im not sure how they will target top end senior mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back