Analysis 2016 List Management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're one of the most articulate posters on here and I always look forward to your posts... So please don't ever use "probs" again, it's beneath you. The word is "probably".... :D

Soz...

:p

You're one of the most articulate posters on here and I always look forward to your posts... So please don't ever use that ******* ridiculous smiley emoticon again - it's beneath you.
Once again , you have shown me the error of my ways... I have indeed disgraced myself....

I remember reading that he kicked 14 goals in a half (yes, a half) after either being switched after half time or starting the game at FB.
I can't remember now which half he kicked the 14 in but I remember the article and I know that he kicked 14 even after playing the two halves at opposite ends of the ground.

Probably the forward half of the ground...

I remember reading that he kicked 14 goals in a half (yes, a half) after either being switched after half time or starting the game at FB.
I can't remember now which half he kicked the 14 in but I remember the article and I know that he kicked 14 even after playing the two halves at opposite ends of the ground.
Story goes, it was some kind of practice match, so they made him play for the opposition after half time and he ended up kicking another 7 for them. Someone can probably confirm this...

I still think he's a CHB, and will go down as one of the all time greats in that position...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waldron going with Gibbs to Adelaide, here we go, this is big as Waldron gets great mail
Don't worry about Waldron...

Please refer to "Bluemour discussion thread". Page229, Post # 5710. Marc Shmurf 3 .... Next.

I think it was during his junior days. He kicked 14 in the first half, then switched TEAMS (still played forward but for opposition - must have been short on players) and got a heap of goal assists.

Story goes, it was some kind of practice match, so they made him play for the opposition after half time and he ended up kicking another 7 for them. Someone can probably confirm this...

I still think he's a CHB, and will go down as one of the all time greats in that position...
I once scored a 100no playing cricket in the street. Not sure this qualifies me to play test cricket.

Weitering is a natural defender and should only be sent forward as a last resort.

300+ games and 500+ goals - as a CHB!
Even better than the great man himself.

How Waldron got a gig on radio after his salary cap cheating at Storm is as big a mystery as Carey getting a gig on Ch7.

Waldron would have no contacts in Carlton or the Crow. He must read BF
spot on like these things..................

Don't worry about Waldron...

Please refer to "Bluemour discussion thread". Page229, Post # 5710. Marc Shmurf 3 .... Next.
I trust MS3 with the good mail, but it's possible that he simply doesn't know everything. I'm not aware of his connection, but it's obviously good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back