Keeper Lg. 2016 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Alert

Tributes receive:
Corey Gregson, Dougal Howard, Pick 26 (on-traded from Rockford), Pick 48 (on-traded from Mrpez), Warriors 2018 Round 3 draft selection & Warriors 2018 Round 4 draft selection

Warriors receive: Tributes Future Round 2 draft selection & Tributes Future Round 3 draft selection.

Tributes get a couple of extra picks this year plus two promising youngsters, for a downgrade of future round picks.

Warriors create some list space for some new players this off-season, and improve their future draft picks.

Tutty to confirm

Trade Alert

Tributes receive:
Corey Gregson, Dougal Howard, Pick 26 (on-traded from Rockford), Pick 48 (on-traded from Mrpez), Warriors 2018 Round 3 draft selection & Warriors 2018 Round 4 draft selection

Warriors receive: Tributes Future Round 2 draft selection & Tributes Future Round 3 draft selection.

Tributes get a couple of extra picks this year plus two promising youngsters, for a downgrade of future round picks.

Warriors create some list space for some new players this off-season, and improve their future draft picks.

Tutty to confirm

As TW has said, I gain a few extra picks this year along with Gregson and Howard for a downgrade in picks next year. Have a bit of restructuring to do, and hopefully this trade period I can set myself up nicely to recruit some young talent into my squad.

In the past L_W_P has managed those posts but if he is unable to do that this off-season I am happy to start that thread. I will let him message me if he would like me to do that this year ☺

Hi guys.

I'd love to do it but as mentioned a little while ago Im just not in a spot where I have the time this year. Im not even talk to Rockford about trades yet, that's how busy I've been.

I'll still be up and about over the off season but this year the list stuff will have to fall somewhere else Im sorry.

Next year I should be good to go again.

Cheers
Lee

Hi guys.

I'd love to do it but as mentioned a little while ago Im just not in a spot where I have the time this year. Im not even talk to Rockford about trades yet, that's how busy I've been.

I'll still be up and about over the off season but this year the list stuff will have to fall somewhere else Im sorry.

Cheers
Lee
Yeah no worries mate. I was going to do it, but then Rockford offered to do it as he was going to have some spare time. I am assuming that Rockford is still planning to do it , but if not I will :)

Hi guys.

Cheers
Lee
Haven't had time to talk trades with me yet either :p haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade Alert:

Warriors receive: Pick 2, Pick 16, and LWP future round 2 pick

LWP receive: Pick 10, Pick 24, MrPez future round 1 pick, Warriors future round 2 pick, and Tributes future round 3 pick

L_W_P to confirm

Agreed.

Next year's draft is supposed to be deeper so I'm happy to move back to secure some more picks in that pool.

There are some mids that would be highly rated at #2 for this year that I think are a little behind the pace for a normal top end of a draft so Im comfortable to defer. That said, this is a stats game so even if these kids aren't as impressive they could still rack em up and make me look silly.

Trade Alert:

Warriors receive: Pick 2, Pick 16, and LWP future round 2 pick

LWP receive: Pick 10, Pick 24, MrPez future round 1 pick, Warriors future round 2 pick, and Tributes future round 3 pick

L_W_P to confirm
Bit complicated to follow but think it seems even,

Did you guys use the points formula at all?

Bit complicated to follow but think it seems even,

Did you guys use the points formula at all?

I don't know if L_W_P looked at points, but it wasn't something we discussed.

Based on this year's ladder for next year's picks, points were about 4600-something to 5400-something in favor of LWP, but he is delaying the benefit for a year, and is taking more of a risk with ladder positions changing next year - but even if something drastic happens (Warriors making the grand final and Mrpez finishing top 6 etc.), LWP will still be in front.. (I think)

What a disappointing 2016 for me.

Hoping O'Meara, McCarthy at their new clubs can perform as they did before and hopefully can stay on the park. Ahern, Pickett, Lyons, Steele (Green?) should hopefully be in line for more game time as they move clubs. Hopefully Scharenberg & Elliott can get themselves right again.

What a disappointing 2016 for me.

Hoping O'Meara, McCarthy at their new clubs can perform as they did before and hopefully can stay on the park. Ahern, Pickett, Lyons, Steele (Green?) should hopefully be in line for more game time as they move clubs. Hopefully Scharenberg & Elliott can get themselves right again.
You have had a bad run. Ahern aside (still injured), hopefully the others can have a strong per-season.

I am hoping that David Swallow, Sam Reid, Jackson Thurlow, Taylor Garner and Kamdyn McIntosh can make successful returns from injury, and Dyson Heppell, Jake Carlisle and Tom Bellchambers can likewise make successful returns from suspension.

I am also hoping that Matthew Lobbe and Aaron Mullett can reverse their career-threatening form slumps - and that Lachie Whitfield can simply still have a career..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back