List Mgmt. 2016 List Management thread - 2017 list complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who stays and goes from the rookie list?

• Joel Smith - definitely keep on rookie list, and is the most likely to be promoted early in the year
  • Josh Wagner - keep him on rookie list
  • Max King - third year on rookie list I think? Not 100% sure on rules from here. Is very much a project, but has played a lot of VFL development league... might be time to delist in favour of a more mature state league ruck
  • Viv Michie - delist
  • Mitch White -delist. No room for him with Wagner kept and Hibberd coming in

Who stays and goes from the rookie list?

• Joel Smith - definitely keep on rookie list, and is the most likely to be promoted early in the year
  • Josh Wagner - keep him on rookie list
  • Max King - third year on rookie list I think? Not 100% sure on rules from here. Is very much a project, but has played a lot of VFL development league... might be time to delist in favour of a more mature state league ruck
  • Viv Michie - delist
  • Mitch White -delist. No room for him with Wagner kept and Hibberd coming in
They eitherr have to redraft king as a rookie, or elevate him, or let him go

Grimes - FA, will go to another club
Dunn - Will look to offload him dependant on Brisbane's offer.
Terlich - Bye
Newton - Send him back to Port, might get a senior game with them now.

Michie - Ditto, but with Freo
Max King - Gone

Don't want to make too many changes, given we may not have picks in the first 2 rounds. Which could save Dawes, Lumumba and Matt Jones.

Can't wait for the siren to end the game on the weekend so we can delist. If they win, preferably the pink slip along with the medallion.
Yep, we will have a few announcements by the end of next week.

Grimes - FA, will go to another club
Dunn - Will look to offload him dependant on Brisbane's offer.
Terlich - Bye
Newton - Send him back to Port, might get a senior game with them now.

Michie - Ditto, but with Freo
Max King - Gone

Don't want to make too many changes, given we may not have picks in the first 2 rounds. Which could save Dawes, Lumumba and Matt Jones.

Liked for the new av

Wagner will get elevated (unfortunately)
Don't really rate him TBH, and I think his younger brother at North showed much, much more this year.

No, but when you play the bulk of the season and the coach is a fan its a strong sign.
That's true, but he didn't play the last few and we don't know who was Roos' and who was Goodwin's yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, I've just slightly morphed Striker475's OP into a list managment thread, this is the thread where we discuss everything including delistings and keep track of all list movements.

We'll keep the OP updated as players come and go.

Didn't Wagner win best first-year player for us this year? A fair indication the coaches rate him pretty highly.
That was Hunt, but he made it into some squad for the best first year players over Oliver.

Goodnight to Terlich, MJones, Dawes, White, Max King

Grimesy off elsewhere you would think
Dunny, thanks for your service, hope the Brions give you the big bucks

Goodnight to Terlich, MJones, Dawes, White, Max King

Grimesy off elsewhere you would think
Dunny, thanks for your service, hope the Brions give you the big bucks
Newton is the worst of the lot.

You think of the massive list turnover... still so much dead weight. We shoukd have AFL worthy players, about 8 average players to sit at Casey and wait for injury, and 10-12 developing players.

Or maybe a different ratio. Point is, Terlich shoukd not be on the list

For me:

GAWN
Terls, Grimes, White, King

POSSIBLY GAWN/TRADE BAIT
Viv, Newton,Dunn, Garland, M Jones, ANB, JKH, Dawes, Pedo

Now I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we threw ANB on the trade table simply because I rekon he's our only player in this category who could get us something in the second round if we are lucky..

Also I hate saying this but I'd be amazed if trenners makes it back.. My god he is bloody slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back