Player Sponsorship 2016 Matthew Kreuzer Sponsorship *Locker Room Function tickets 10th July*

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all.

I have requested badges and the relevant BF subscriptions for contributors. I don't know how long it will take but you will see it when it happens.

If you don't get anything, shout out and I will ensure it gets done.

Remember everybody gets a badge, contributions $50 and over get a BF Gold Subscription, contributions $100 and over get a BF Platinum Subscription. When it comes through, check your expiry date in your profile. New subscribers will get 12 months from the date it is applied, existing subscribers will get 12 months added on to their current subscription.
I don't remember how much I donated :cry:

god, I'm helpful

We've got about 9 delightful Platinumers ... Platinumi? :)

I hasten to add we love our gold contributors and proud badge wearers as well. People do what they can, god bless their little cotton sox.

Do you even know the dangers of cold kidneys? Do you?

I know but I cling on to the hope that my stone wash jeans and hypercolour t-shirt will come back. I'm a slave to fashion and I'm aware just how good I look dressing like a teenager as I age ungracefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 free spots available for this folks.

Thinking it should be a couple of contributors who attend the football together so their significant others are left alone but can split them if you folks don't mind, or as a last resort give both tickets to a contributor so they can attend with a non-contributor of their choosing.

We will just gauge interest, then the winner(s) can PM me their mailing details so the club can send tickets out.

Hope to tell the club in the next couple of days.

Game:
Carlton v Adelaide

Function: The Locker Room

Venue: Miller Room, MCG

Date: Sunday 10 July 2016

Function start: 12:00pm

First bounce: 1:10pm

I'll like to throw my hat in the ring for the tickets if thats ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back