Player Sponsorship 2016 Matthew Kreuzer Sponsorship *Locker Room Function tickets 10th July*

Remove this Banner Ad

So MEB_ , HBF and Kruzering with ferrisb nominating himself as a greedy reserve.

So for you 3, are you happy to go into a random generator and go with whoever, or will you only go with your respective other halves since you are attending together?

So MEB_ , HBF and Kruzering with ferrisb nominating himself as a greedy reserve.

So for you 3, are you happy to go into a random generator and go with whoever, or will you only go with your respective other halves since you are attending together?
I'll only go with the other half, otherwise someone else can go :)

No offence Kruzering and ferrisb you're still awesome

I'll only go with the other half, otherwise someone else can go :)

No offence Kruzering and ferrisb you're still awesome

Right so if Kruzering is happy to have one ticket and ferris is too, I will do a random draw, the HBFs vs the non HBFs 50/50 shot. If not, you guys can get it as both are contributors.

All good, if it's too confusing just take me out of the draw and the fellas can use it.

I'm not confused in the slightest Esky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, better to send 2 contributors than 1 and Meb was in first. Congrats to the HBFs. Please PM me postal address and better send contact number again since my last phone died and killed all of my contacts for the second time.

Sorry Kruzering, blame ferrisb for not finding you attractive.

Sorry, need to get these names off today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back