Player Sponsorship 2016 Matthew Kreuzer Sponsorship *Locker Room Function tickets 10th July*

Remove this Banner Ad

That time of year again folks.

Silver Package for Matthew Kreuzer - $2150.

Silversponsorship.JPG

Sponsorshipinvestment.JPG

Marquee Players.JPG

Contributors get a sponsorship badge under their username. If they contribute at least $50 they get a BF Premium Gold subscription for a year. If they contribute at least $100 they get a BF Premium Platinum subscription for a year.

Benefits are as follows:

BigFooty Premium Gold
Gold Membership Privileges:

Change User Name: Change your username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.
No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file size can be up to 128k, twice that of normal members.
More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 6 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 3 people.
Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers - JOIN THE CLUB!

BigFooty Premium Platinum
Platinum Membership Privileges:

No Banner Ads: Platinum Members see no external banner ads within the forums.

Change User Name: Change own username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.
No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file size can be up to 196k, twice that of normal members.
More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 10 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 3 people.
Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers - JOIN THE CLUB!

Last edited:

What or where does the money raised go to?

Whoa slow down. Wait your turn!

Going off previous years, this thread needs to grow to half a dozen pages and months of pledges/apologies before newbies are actually explained what the hell this actually is...;)

In honour of my extreme confusion last year, I'll explain it as I remember.

- Each player has a gold and silver sponsorship. Sponsors pony up $x and get a couple of goodies in return.
- Since Big Matty was drafted, the BF board has managed to communally pay for the Silver sponsorship each year
- Silver costs something like $1500 and in return you get a couple of tickets to some fancy club function and maybe a piece of memorabilia
- These goodies are offered to those that contribute
- Each year The Old Dark Navy's passes around his hat and we all chip in what we can (if you want)
- If you say you are interested, ODN will set up a conversation and give you his swiss bank account details
- He then pools the money and books a holiday to Acapul.....I mean sends it to the club
- bigfooty.com gets listed as MK's sponsor. We feel good about ourselves and those that contribute get a nice shiny badge next to their avatar.
- If you donate enough, click your heels twice and bug the mods 10 times, you also may get a Bigfooty platinum membership
- Not really sure what a platinum membership is. I think you get to remove ads and change your username. I'm going to go with "s Day off"

Last edited:

Going off previous years, this thread needs to grow to half a dozen pages and months of pledges/apologies before newbies are actually explained what the hell this actually is...;)

- Each player has a gold and silver sponsorship. Sponsors pony up $x and get a couple of goodies in return.
- Since Big Matty was drafted, the BF board has managed to communally pay for the Silver sponsorship each year
- Silver costs something like $1500 and in return you get a couple of tickets to some fancy club function and maybe a piece of memorabilia
- Each year The Old Dark Navy's passes around his hat and we all chip in what we can (if you want)
- If you say you are interested, ODN will set up a conversation and give you his swiss bank account details
- He then pools the money and books a holiday to Acapul.....I mean sends it to the club
- bigfooty.com gets listed as MK's sponsor. We feel good about ourselves and those that contribute get a nice shiny badge next to their avatar.
- If you donate enough, click your heels twice and big the mods 10 times, you also may get a Bigfooty platinum membership
- Not really sure what a platinum membership is. I think you get to remove ads and change your username (I'm going to go with "s Day off"

Pretty much spot on BUT it's actually my National Bank of Greece account ferris. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- If you donate enough, click your heels twice and big the mods 10 times, you also may get a Bigfooty platinum membership
- Not really sure what a platinum membership is. I think you get to remove ads and change your username (I'm going to go with "s Day off"

Ty for the Answer I was around the first year we recruited him here offered to help with sponsorship and did not get a reply... Since then I have not bothered..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back